Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    I believe in reincarnation.
    I hope to be reincarnated as a cormorant.
    I hope to be reincarnated as a dogman. Vintage, I believe in reincarnation too. A Wolf reborn into human form. I think we have a thread on this. We should do this on there.

Should I mention that if reincarnation is real then I would want to be reincarnated as a wolf? Heck even if reincarnation isn't real then I still wouldn't mind that, it's not like I can be a wolf in this life...
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Quote Originally Posted by micheal65536 View Post
    Should I mention that if reincarnation is real then I would want to be reincarnated as a wolf? Heck even if reincarnation isn't real then I still wouldn't mind that, it's not like I can be a wolf in this life...
    Here is the BIG question on reincarnation. Can we pick how we are reincarnated.? Like can we pick what form we are reincarnated in, Like human or an animal body.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    Here is the BIG question on reincarnation. Can we pick how we are reincarnated.? Like can we pick what form we are reincarnated in, Like human or an animal body.
    I'm not sure what the common beliefs on reincarnation are but I'm pretty sure that the answer is usually no. Otherwise we could've just chosen a wolf last time around.
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Quote Originally Posted by micheal65536 View Post
    I'm not sure what the common beliefs on reincarnation are but I'm pretty sure that the answer is usually no. Otherwise we could've just chosen a wolf last time around.
    I am going to try and find the thread on this that way we are not using the daily thought thread. But my answer to that is maybe we should find someone who knows like a monk and ask him.

Blog Entries

Daily thought:
    Seeing skyrim make a release on VR just makes me want to play skyrim again. In fact, I think I will. I never finished it- I'll gladly start over.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    Daily thought:
    Seeing skyrim make a release on VR just makes me want to play skyrim again. In fact, I think I will. I never finished it- I'll gladly start over.
    I seen it being advertised on TV and it looks cool. Yes, I also play Skyrim and I did finish it. I played as a Khajiit both male and female and I also played as an Argonian both male and female. And yes, The game is very very addicting. There where times I just couldn't stop playing it. But eventually I did stop playing because PS3 can't really handle the game. It starts to lag and slow down the more levels you get too. I think I will have to get a PS4 in order to play it again. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFcN5BCTVGQ 5 Khajiit facts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs-U4nyT1es 5 Argonian facts. I also forgot, I play as a werewolf too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxbcVtq0nbk 7 Were-Creatures of Skyrim.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; November 13th, 2017 at 02:27 PM.

I wish Skyrim had a bird race.
    There's probably a mod of some sort, but I haven't looked.
    the birds are back in town
    It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    I wish Skyrim had a bird race.
    There's probably a mod of some sort, but I haven't looked.
    I just looked to see if there is any playable Bird mods in skyrim and sorry to say there are no bird characters in skyrim.

Blog Entries

Daily thought - Looking forward to Thanksgiving and all the yummy food.

Another thing is that my pumpkin pie tank is running a bit low, seeing as how I didn't get to have any at the festival this year. So I need to chow down on some pie.