Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Great, I cut the top of my head when I was shaving the hair off the top of my head. I hate it when I do that.

Happy 4th Werelist. My step-father is just going to have a small party. That's pretty much it.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; July 4th, 2018 at 09:30 AM.

Dealing with the loss of such a close family member really fucking sucks...

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf | 36 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | eclectic witch

Sorry Elinox.... that truly does suck. Congrats to the one that has walked on, but really sucks for the rest of the ones left

Hope it was a life well lived.... I will try to give a howl this month in their honor.

Woof

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok View Post
    Sorry Elinox.... that truly does suck. Congrats to the one that has walked on, but really sucks for the rest of the ones left

Hope it was a life well lived.... I will try to give a howl this month in their honor.

Woof
    My Dad was only 62, but complications due to his alpha-1 disease were the cause. He was sick and in the hospital, but it just went downhill and out of control too quickly. (Two weeks ago he was in line for a liver transplant, which would've fixed this whole mess!)

Thanks, I appreciate the support.

wolf/werewolf | 36 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | eclectic witch

Quote Originally Posted by elinox View Post
    My Dad was only 62, but complications due to his alpha-1 disease were the cause. He was sick and in the hospital, but it just went downhill and out of control too quickly. (Two weeks ago he was in line for a liver transplant, which would've fixed this whole mess!)

Thanks, I appreciate the support.
    I'm am sorry to hear about your dad Elinox. I lost my father too. It does suck but at least I know and you know that there not in pain anymore. Hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    I'm am sorry to hear about your dad Elinox. I lost my father too. It does suck but at least I know and you know that there not in pain anymore. Hugs.
    True, but this really hit my Dad suddenly. He was just 2 years into retirement and was very physically active. Thanks for your support Hige, and I'm sorry about your Dad too.

Quote Originally Posted by elinox View Post
    True, but this really hit my Dad suddenly. He was just 2 years into retirement and was very physically active. Thanks for your support Hige, and I'm sorry about your Dad too.
    Your Welcome. But that kind of thing does happen when you have a disease. My father got dementia and the doctor said that it came on pretty fast. I'm guessing it happened that way because he was a smoker and a drinker. Was your father like mine.? With drinking and smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    Your Welcome. But that kind of thing does happen when you have a disease. My father got dementia and the doctor said that it came on pretty fast. I'm guessing it happened that way because he was a smoker and a drinker. Was your father like mine.? With drinking and smoking.
    Nope. He had alpha-1 disease, but even so, his lungs were decent. Unfortunately, that disease eventually destroys the liver, just through the process of time. Had he gotten approved for a transplant, it would have reversed the alpha-1 and he'd be fine; just recovering from surgery!

I saw a whale.