Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Somnia View Post
    Vintage - It's always good to branch out to other communities if you feel called to do so. I did that for a while but found out it was taking too much personal energy for me trying to keep up with staying active on multiple community forums, so I pretty much stick with Werelist. You can definitely gain a lot of knowledge and it can be a very good/positive thing to get exposure to different features of other forums Werelist does not or can not offer.
    I understand. So far I'll have three different communities to take part in conversation with. I understand the feeling of burn out too- I took a few years off of here to explore my personal life. I didn't imagine myself coming back, until it was a 'hey- I'm back here' moment. I just like testing the waters.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Good luck Vintage. HUGS Will you still be around werelist too.? Daily Thought: Well guys, We moved a lot of my stuff to the new house. Still a few small things left to take over. Then that will be it and I and my dogs will be at the new house. But, There is still no cable or Internet there. So its going to be awhile before I can get back on. Oh well, We will see how it goes. If I still hate it there then my brother said that I could always move in with him seeing how he wants to move in the same town my father is living in now. Or we will figure something out with me. Update: My stepfather told me that Comcast will be coming to the new house next Monday to put cable TV in and I am guessing Internet too. I hope. Anyway, That's it with me. Wish me luck guys. Good news, I will be getting high-speed internet at the new house. Lets hope it works.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; December 4th, 2017 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by micheal65536 View Post
    Animals are generally much more resilient to diseases. Case in point: they can eat raw meat without any danger of getting sick (contrary to popular belief, humans can eat raw meat but the risk of getting bacteria from the meat is quite high unless the meat is properly cleaned and stored). Although I believe that dogs can get colds (but not the same ones as humans - I remember reading about this last time I had a cold).

The good news is that I don't think I'm getting a cold. The bad news is that I don't know why my throat is sore, but it's been like that for three days now and I can guarantee that I would not be having a sore throat right now if I was a wolf.
    My sympathies. I used to get sore throats a lot when I worked customer service or call centers in offices where coworkers loved sharing their bugs. Weirdly, I spent most of November 2016 with an on/off sore/phlegmy throat, despite being unemployed at the time.

I've found with most sore throats, the best thing is to avoid aggravating it, like skipping sharp or crunchy foods. Eat softer foods, drink lots of water (actual water, not "hey, soda has some water in it), get some Cepacol or general throat drops and avoid talking when one doesn't need to.

Full disclosure, I'm not a medical Doctor, but I am currently wearing a fez, sand shoes, a scarf and have celery stapled to my shirt, so close enough. :-)

Forever Running, RunningRed

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    Good luck Vintage. HUGS Will you still be around werelist too.? Daily Thought: Well guys, We moved a lot of my stuff to the new house. Still a few small things left to take over. Then that will be it and I and my dogs will be at the new house. But, There is still no cable or Internet there. So its going to be awhile before I can get back on. Oh well, We will see how it goes. If I still hate it there then my brother said that I could always move in with him seeing how he wants to move in the same town my father is living in now. Or we will figure something out with me. Update: My stepfather told me that Comcast will be coming to the new house next Monday to put cable TV in and I am guessing Internet too. I hope. Anyway, That's it with me. Wish me luck guys. Good news, I will be getting high-speed internet at the new house. Lets hope it works.
    Hope everything works out for you. Especially with....*shudder* Comcast. Apart from the internet, is your stepdad an okay guy?

Forever Running, RunningRed

Quote Originally Posted by RunningRed View Post
    Hope everything works out for you. Especially with....*shudder* Comcast. Apart from the internet, is your stepdad an okay guy?
    Oh, Something tells me that you and Comcast are not on great terms.? Hmm as for my stepdad, Well yeah maybe but only when he is not talking about Donald Trump in a great way and when he is not talking about black people in a bad way and when not talking about the Confederate states of America and the Rebel army in a good way and when he doesn't get pissed off over every little thing. Then yes, He is an ok guy.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; December 4th, 2017 at 08:16 PM.

Ok guys update on what is going on tomorrow with me. We got a home inspector coming to the house tomorrow to look it over. So me and my dogs and my fucking stepfather got to be out of here when they come. So we are all going to stay at the new house tomorrow when the inspection is done here but I don't know if we are coming back to the house I am living in now but if I don't, Then here is what is going to happen. Tomorrow, We got Comcast coming over to hook up cable and I hope to wolf god internet but I will have to ask my stepfather if and when we will get it. I still got some small stuff left in my old house I got to move and then that will be it. I hope I can see you guys again. I really love you guy and I will be brokenhearted if I can't come back here. See ya around HUGS. Daily Thought: I hurt my back where its hard for me to stand up.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; December 10th, 2017 at 07:23 PM.

Got my cat some new food and he is going nuts over it. I think I found his new favorite.
    the birds are back in town
    It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't

Ok, So it looks like that I will have to move to the new house this Sunday and if I can't get back online then I wish werelist a happy marry Christmas and a Happy new Year. Daily Thought: Going to go see the new star wars movie this weekend.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; December 15th, 2017 at 09:34 PM.