Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Blog Entries

Seeing a whale is a good omen.
    A negative number was raised to a power that is not an integer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by R Swan View Post
    Seeing a whale is a good omen.
    Funny, that's what the Inuit fortune teller said when she did a Tarot reading for me last week. The Four of Whales crossed over the inverted Seven of Kayaks meant good hunting for me. And sure enough, the next day the supermarket had a great sale on roast beef in the deli. :-D

Forever Running, RunningRed

Blog Entries

Just popping in to say hello. Turns out stuffing therianthropy into the back of your head isn't going to make it magically go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sula View Post
    Just popping in to say hello. Turns out stuffing therianthropy into the back of your head isn't going to make it magically go away.
    Welcome back Bird. Are you having problems with your therianthropy.? Care to talk about it.?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    Welcome back Bird. Are you having problems with your therianthropy.? Care to talk about it.?
    Not really anymore, thanks for asking though. Life's been busy and it's been a while since I've had time alone from human worries. I got accepted into university as well, which is both very exiting and stressful.

Quote Originally Posted by Sula View Post
    Not really anymore, thanks for asking though. Life's been busy and it's been a while since I've had time alone from human worries. I got accepted into university as well, which is both very exiting and stressful.
    Your Welcome. WOW, Congratulations. hugs. Don't be stressed out. You will be fine. Good luck.

This place is kinda dead but I thought I'd come back to check around. Hello everyone.
    "All you have is your fire,
    And the place you need to reach"- Hozier

Blog Entries

Hello.

I'm pretty sure my strawberry plants are dead, permanently. This summer has not been good for them.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Well, I'm a Fox and I'm doing great. It's my favorite animal so I should've known. Anyway it's good to be me and I'm sorry for any confusion on my part.
    Last edited by Vigilant; July 31st, 2018 at 10:07 AM.

Hey Anoulf have you seen Incredibles 2? There's a racoon scene in it that I'm sure you'd enjoy. A racoon gets in a fight with the baby but I don't want to ruin it or anything so that's all I'll say.