Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    Yeah, I understand Hige. Humans have been making everything hard since the beginning- in their own way of course..
    Thank you. Everything is alright now. Ok today, I went to the fucking DMV and they said that I need to get one more fucking point of I.D to get a new I.D. So now I got to wait till the end of the week to get it.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; August 27th, 2018 at 12:35 PM.

That sucks Hige. Glad to have you back! We missed you. On a separate note you know what I hate? Metaphors. Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    That sucks Hige. Glad to have you back! We missed you. On a separate note you know what I hate? Metaphors. Amen.
    Thank you Kitty. I missed you too buddy.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; August 30th, 2018 at 07:29 PM.

Blog Entries

Time to change my avatar.
    My WebComics: Black Tapestries + The Realm of Kaerwyn
    My Creative Group Writing RP: Kaerwyn

Blog Entries

Now it's coming to eat you.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Quote Originally Posted by Jakkal View Post
    Time to change my avatar.
    I don't know to be scared or turned on. Daily Thought: Its still raining here In Jersey and no sign of stopping anytime soon. Some days I hate the weather here in Jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    It's still raining here in Jersey and no sign of stopping anytime soon. Some days I hate the weather here in Jersey.
    I love the rain but even I have to admit that enough's enough. :P

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf | 36 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | eclectic witch

Quote Originally Posted by elinox View Post
    I love the rain but even I have to admit that enough's enough. :P
    Yeah, Is it raining hard there too.? I am sure its because of all the Hurricane type weather that is forming in the Atlantic ocean right now. I really hope this doesn't last for the next month.?

Blog Entries

I'm one of those people that hates the rain too, it really messes me up. We had one year where it rained everyday in September, I thought I was going to go nuts. We just had Florence come up and hit us and that was about 4 days of rain. Thought I was going to go stir crazy.

I'd never be able to live in the pacific northwest.
    My WebComics: Black Tapestries + The Realm of Kaerwyn
    My Creative Group Writing RP: Kaerwyn

Quote Originally Posted by Jakkal View Post
    I'm one of those people that hates the rain too, it really messes me up. We had one year where it rained everyday in September, I thought I was going to go nuts. We just had Florence come up and hit us and that was about 4 days of rain. Thought I was going to go stir crazy.

I'd never be able to live in the pacific northwest.
    Oh I know how you feel Jakkel. Take it from someone who was forced to live in a place where he ( ME ) Doesn't want to live. Here there is nothing to do or to go because I am living in a retirement community for old-people and I am about to go off the rails because all the rain here.