Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Blog Entries

I think this is the latest I've been on werelist...it's near 11:30 at night- ha! I guess it doesn't beat the few days where I've stayed up browsing the internet until 2am or so (when the dreaded insomnia hits).
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Blog Entries

Heading to Arizona soon. Definitely looking forward to the warmth and sunshine, and getting to enjoy the landscape. I've always had a soft spot for the Southwest.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

I want to see Arizona someday!
    I've learned I actually like arid climates. Didn't think I would, but I breathe a lot easier there.

Blog Entries

I'll probably upload some photos on my Dreamwidth, or maybe start using Tumblr to post those images. Being that I'm actually getting paid and will be in a major city, I might be able to find a decent used camera.

What arid places have you been to?
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

I am looking forward to the fall weather, but it has not seemed to arrived yet here in the mid-atlantic!

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok View Post
    I am looking forward to the fall weather, but it has not seemed to arrived yet here in the mid-atlantic!
    Something tell me that its going to be very warm to hot for awhile. At least until it hits November . Anyway, I'm bored here. I think I will head out to the mall today.

Blog Entries

I got my eyebrow pierced! I've been doing a lot of things in the last year that surprise myself. I'm getting a lot better at just goin' for it. No regrets.

It also looks like I'll be starting orthodontic treatment in the next few weeks. LOT of money, but in a payment plan that even I can handle, despite the general instability of my income and lifestyle. My teeth have never really been too bad, but before I got my wisdom teeth out, they shifted everything a little more than I would like. I've been dreaming of fixing things up for years. I'm anxious but excited. I actually have really good teeth - 0 cavities, ever, very strong, pretty bright. It's going to be amazing to finally be straightening them out.

(I wonder if I'll keep getting compared to Haley Williams, or whether my slightly skewed front teeth was part of why people see that? I've had three different strangers tell me I look like that singer.)

Hey Cheetah where in AZ are you going? I used to live in Tucson and it's really nice there in the Sonoran desert with all the big cactus. Phoenix has a lot of pollution and little in terms of wilderness and Flagstaff is all forestey. Maybe you can catch a trip to the Grand Canyon while you're there. Wherever you're at though there'll be pleanty of awe inspiring sunsets though, promise.
    Rock On!

Blog Entries

Daily thought?

I can't look at animal support groups on facebook anymore. The sea of misanthropes and their negativity is just so....
    to think I was once like that. Did me no good but made me miserable all the time.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Going out for my Birthday today. Yes, I know its tomorrow but the stepfathers girlfriend birthday is the same as mine. So we will be going to the Chinese buffet that I wanted to eat at and then coming back to his house for my birthday cake. Tomorrow, He will be going out with his girlfriend for her birthday.