Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Blog Entries

Woke up early to make coffee and help my partner start his day! (5:20 is sleeping in for me, anyway, given how early I'm waking up on work days for prairie dog-saving tasks).

Now there's SO MUCH TIME FOR ACTIVITIES!

Hey guys I'm back home. I missed you guys. How are you guys doing.?

Welcome back, Hige!! It is kinda slow here like always. That and life is busy. Will be up in SE Pennsylvania for the next week and a half but will try to log in occasionally and say hi

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok View Post
    Welcome back, Hige!! It is kinda slow here like always. That and life is busy. Will be up in SE Pennsylvania for the next week and a half but will try to log in occasionally and say hi
    Thank you, That's alright. I will always come on even if its slow. Anyway, Have fun in SE Pennsylvania. Watch out for dogman and bigfoot.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; August 20th, 2018 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok View Post

Where abouts in SE PA? I live near Harrisburg, which could be close, depending on where exactly you are.

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf | 36 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | eclectic witch

Elinox, that is cool! I will be in Lancaster so right next door! I'll PM you ....

Well, Looks like my skin has started to peel too Elinox. I was kind of hoping that wouldn't happen. Elinox is right, I wish we had our fur back. I am kind of hoping for fall now. When for a bike ride in the woods today. Didn't go to far in and still no sightings.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; August 22nd, 2018 at 11:33 AM.

Blog Entries

I work outside, often at high elevation. It's SPF50 all day erryday for me. Titanium dioxide + zinc oxide for full UVA+UVB coverage. My sunscreen is thick as birdshit and makes me look like a mime for a few minutes before it absorbs. But when you're as pale as I am, with a genetic background from Ireland and Wales, you're going to become Celtic Crispies out there without some good protection.

Would be nice not to be a melanin-deficient naked-skinned creature out there, though. My bigger complaint is the cold. It's already getting freakin' chilly, which means numb icicle extremities from now until probably next May. I just spent several hundred dollars ordering the heaviest-weight wool thermal underlayers I could find. Hopefully they will help. I basically require external heat sources for my limbs, though. All the Hot Hands for me.

My step-father just order my Birth certificate online. I'm not holding out any hope that I will get it or if I do get it that they are going to want some other form of I.D to make it go thought. I hate my life. Why do human beings make life so dam hard. WHY!!! I just want to be with you guys.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; August 23rd, 2018 at 06:59 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    My step-father just order my Birth certificate online. I'm not holding out any hope that I will get it or if I do get it that they are going to want some other form of I.D to make it go thought. I hate my life. Why do human beings make life so dam hard. WHY!!! I just want to be with you guys.
    Yeah, I understand Hige. Humans have been making everything hard since the beginning- in their own way of course..
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~