Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Blog Entries

I think there's a homophobic bend to it for sure.
    I also think a lot of that kind of insult might have something to do with social dominance and its connection to sex.

BAH! I need to get up and run. My running program has ramped up the difficulty a lot this week. Gotta do it, though.

I've also been working on revamping/refurbishing some old costume pieces. It's not super fun, so I've been having trouble with procrastinating on it. Hopefully I can make some strides today. Also possibly going to a pet store semi-close by that I heard has a greyhound adoption event. Can't get a dog right now, but petting some good noodly dogs sounds nice.

Blog Entries

It's pretty much like the word asshole. Nothing wrong with the 'slang' term for a body part. Shouldn't really be a 'curse' word, but is.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    It's pretty much like the word asshole. Nothing wrong with the 'slang' term for a body part. Shouldn't really be a 'curse' word, but is.
    The same can be said about the word ''fuck''. Actually the word ''fuck'' has some meanings to it. One I know of comes from the middle ages where the black death was killing off most of the people there, So the royal magistrates order there people to start having kids again and this is where we get the term fuck from. Its meaning is this, Fornicating Under Command of the King.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; January 27th, 2018 at 09:58 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    "cocksucker"
    Meanwhile in Russia...
    A negative number was raised to a power that is not an integer.

R Swan - OMG!! I'm dying over here... xD

Blog Entries

That was certainly a literal take on things.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

An actual cock-sucker!
    "Quoting yourself in your signature is silly" ~Kerguelen
    It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't

Blog Entries

All teh puns!

(edit) Daily thought: I don't know why I keep scrolling to the therian discussion board expecting something new. Maybe one day~
    Last edited by Vintage; January 30th, 2018 at 11:57 AM.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    All teh puns!

(edit) Daily thought: I don't know why I keep scrolling to the therian discussion board expecting something new. Maybe one day~
    Therian discussion or Vintage. haha. When it comes to the weather and including the winter and the cold and snow, I see and feel myself not wanting to act all wolfish and shifty when it comes to going outside in the snow and just run around and play with my dogs. And I know that wolves are not like that and have no problem with winter. So my question is. Is this more my human side not liking the winter or that maybe I am wrong and that there are some wild wolves who also feel the same but that don't have a choose in dealing with the weather.?
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; January 30th, 2018 at 12:44 PM.

Blog Entries

Running in the snow at dawn - good start to a good day. Finished an annoying crafting project, got some cleaning done, and had dinner and drinks with an old friend who somehow landed in the same neighborhood as me in a different state from where we grew up.

Shit's been so suck in the last year, but today was good. I'll take it.