Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

I've been making cucumber water for a couple weeks now and I really love it! I want to try other vegetable and fruit water infusion combinations but right now I'm really digging this cucumber water. It's so flavorful and it's helping me avoid drinking too much alcohol on the weekends. Okay, I overindulged yesterday (Haha!) But I've been doing really great today with not going overboard. It's good to stay hydrated! :3

Cucumber water is perfect in the summer.

Apparently no one knows what a social construct is, and thinks it means the thing (that's being called a construct) is fake and doesn't exist and shouldn't be paid any mind.
    ...that's literally the opposite of what a social construct is, the whole point is to say that it exists and is real and is rooted in society.

Blog Entries

You mean society actually does real?

Have you run into a lot of people who seem to have never heard of the concept at all?
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Well I just watched the news and they said that Trump is going to get his ''missile parade'' next November on Veterans day. Does this guy really want to be a dictator or what. What's next, He start putting people in soviet gulags for talking bad about him.?

Any other country does a military parade, they're terrifying bad guys worshipping a dictator. The US does it and it's "patriotism"

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    Any other country does a military parade, they're terrifying bad guys worshipping a dictator. The US does it and it's "patriotism"
    Do you think the U.S and other counties are the same when it comes to showing a military parades.? I think that, Coming from a military family that I don't see it that way. When we have a military parade, Its to celebrate our troops coming home and the ending of a war. When other countries do it, Its a show of force and fear. The U.S military doesn't do that.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; February 7th, 2018 at 10:06 PM.

I have this recurring idea of becoming a hobo and setting off on such a path. It calls me to it and would satisfy the part of me that has such a strong wanderlust.

When I get my shit together enough, I'm going.
    Last edited by Berlin; February 14th, 2018 at 08:25 PM.
    "All you have is your fire,
    And the place you need to reach"- Hozier

Quote Originally Posted by Berlin View Post
    I have this recurring idea of becoming a hobo and setting off on such a path. It calls me to it and would satisfy the part of me that has such a strong wanderlust.

When I get my shit together enough, I'm going.
    You know, I have had something similar going on in my head too. But it mostly consist of me getting the urge to get lost in New York city and just living and sleeping outside in the city and without wanting or having the need to stay or to live indoors when that need comes up. So basically it would be me living wild in the city but without the whole hobo thing. Because I'm not poor or homeless. I just feel the need to ''get lost'' and to live ''wildly'' for some reason. But in a city and I am sure this must seem strange coming from a wolf but I don't always feel the same way about doing that in the woods. But some times I do.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; February 14th, 2018 at 08:50 PM.

Is werelist back or what. I guess it was down for maintenance.