Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Happy Mothers day to all Therian mothers out there.

This is going to be a sad week for me. My dog Shelby had to be put down yesterday because she had cancer. She was 13 years old. I already miss her. This was unexpected. I never thought that this would happen to her. I always thought that she would live a lot longer then that. I am so sad and in shocked about this. Anyway, I will see you all around.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    This is going to be a sad week for me. My dog Shelby had to be put down yesterday because she had cancer. She was 13 years old. I already miss her. This was unexpected. I never thought that this would happen to her. I always thought that she would live a lot longer then that. I am so sad and in shocked about this. Anyway, I will see you all around.
    Sorry to hear that and I hope you are doing okay. Losing a pet is a terrible thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sula View Post
    Sorry to hear that and I hope you are doing okay. Losing a pet is a terrible thing.
    I am, Thank you Sula, It was just shocking that it happened so fast. She was just 13 years old. I always thought that she be around longer then that. I mean my other dog Snow is 14 years old. Hmmm its just sad and shocking but I will be alright. But its going to take awhile for me to get over this. Hugs Sula.

Blog Entries

I've never been blasted with so much sand as I was today. I'd not thought beaches were quite that windy, not for such a sustained period of time. Sand got everywhere.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier