Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Blog Entries

I wish you could get an alert when your quoted in a thread. Sometimes I don't look back at a thread after my initial post.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Blog Entries

Backing up Vintage at her request... it would be a great help if this feature was added.

Blog Entries

I did some cool stuff today. It took a ton of driving around, but I managed to find the stuff I needed.

So, I've got some more houseplants - I'm trying some succulents. I've had a small cactus and a Christmas cactus for a while and really enjoy them. I actually normally have NOT found succulents appealing, but for some reason lately I've just really found them cute. Plus, the high-light, low-water needs are good for somebody like me with a bright apartment and a crazy work schedule. Sometimes my plants have looked like crap when I've been gone and my fiance has had to look after them... but I think it'll be good for these guys.

I also got some gear to build a vermiculture (worm "composting") box.

Would anyone be interested in me making some threads for one or both of these things to share my experiences with them?
    Last edited by Kisota; January 10th, 2018 at 12:28 AM.

I have a bamboo. A house spider lives in it. I let it stay after it caught a wasp. Spider has it good, next to the window in a bamboo plant.
    "Quoting yourself in your signature is silly" ~Kerguelen
    It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't

Blog Entries

Daily thought...The stress of an agitated, wandering mind really does wear you down. Regrets and such..What a headache.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

I know it's an unpopular name, but god, I love "Agatha."
    It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't

It's odd that "cocksucker" is an insult.
    It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    It's odd that "cocksucker" is an insult.
    Oh shit that made me laugh, but if you think about it, it SHOULD be in the same vein as Faggot or other such derogatory terms that are (thankfully) becoming less "acceptable" but the reality is that somehow that is still a legit insult.....monkeys are weird....

Blog Entries

Heyyyy what you saying about monkeys?
    Cocksucker can be used as an insult to pretty much anyone, man woman whatever, which is why I think it's still used. Faggot is directly referencing gay men. Still cocksucker is kinda weird because there's nothing wrong with the action.
    Last edited by Lopori; January 26th, 2018 at 07:28 AM.
    https://discord.gg/dgBR989 my therian/theriomythic discord group ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Lopori View Post
    Heyyyy what you saying about monkeys?
    Cocksucker can be used as an insult to pretty much anyone, man woman whatever, which is why I think it's still used. Faggot is directly referencing gay men. Still cocksucker is kinda weird because there's nothing wrong with the action.
    Lopori, you are right, I shouldn't lump Homo Sapiens in with other monkeys and apes, that is disrespectful to the rest of the sapien species ....

It is a strange insult and it is kinda odd that it can be used across the board at anyone, although I have mostly heard it referenced toward males which made me think there was still a homophobic bent to the insult....
    Last edited by Amarok; January 26th, 2018 at 02:42 PM.