Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Quote Originally Posted by RunningRed View Post
    You have my sympathies.
    Be well.
    Thank you. The funeral is tomorrow.

Hige - Oh, I am so sorry to hear about your Dad passing. (I haven't been on here in a few days and I'm just now reading about what happened)... My condolences to you and your family about his passing... * HUGS *

Thank you Somnia. It was rough but at least he is not in pain anymore. My father is a Vietnam vet and we had a military ceremony for him there. The honor guard gave me the flag seeing how I am the oldest brother in the family. We are going to have my father cremated seeing how that was what he wanted and me and my brother are going to put his ashes in a bay where he went fishing.

Hige,

That is actually really cool and yes, glad your father is no longer in the pain that he was dealing with. I hope that this somehow opens a new chapter for you to get to a better place. Best of luck and huge hugs my friend....hang in there!

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok View Post
    Hige,

That is actually really cool and yes, glad your father is no longer in the pain that he was dealing with. I hope that this somehow opens a new chapter for you to get to a better place. Best of luck and huge hugs my friend....hang in there!
    Thank you Amarok. Actually, One of my family members I think works right down the road from where I am at now and when we where at my fathers funeral I asked him if he can get me a job and he said he will try. But I am not holding my breath because I been let down before.

I'm sorry to hear that Hige. I hope you're ok. I'll pray for you if you want. Any requests or just general stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that Hige. I hope you're ok. I'll pray for you if you want. Any requests or just general stuff?
    Thank you Vigilant. I will be alright. You don't need to pray for me, I am fine.

I got an eyeful of bird butthole today and I can't unsee it. ._.
    Yes, I know it's not called a butthole. I don't care.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    I got an eyeful of bird butthole today and I can't unsee it. ._.
    Yes, I know it's not called a butthole. I don't care.
    Maybe cause butthole is funnier.
    You never hear anyone get mad and call their boss/a customer/other driver an epithet involving cloaca.
    Schoolyard children don't titter when they read the word cloaca in their school books.

I wonder if the ornithologist who invented the word is happy, or sad, that it doesn't get the same response as words for mammalian exit points.

Though "Cloaca Surfers" would be a great name for a cover band.

Forever Running, RunningRed

Good news for How to train your dragon fan. The first footage of HTTYD 3 has just been revealed today. HTTYD 3 will be coming out in 2019. Its about time.