Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Blog Entries

The host company broke something on the back end. It seems to be working now.
    My WebComics: Black Tapestries + The Realm of Kaerwyn
    My Creative Group Writing RP: Kaerwyn

It was working on my iPod but not on my computer. It was weird. Glad it is back.

horse farts
    Last edited by Kerguelen; March 18th, 2018 at 05:21 AM.

horse farts
    Last edited by Kerguelen; March 18th, 2018 at 05:21 AM.

Daily Thought: Got to go back to my fathers house this weekend to help my father with his health issues until we can put him in a health care home because he can no longer live where he is living now. He can barely walk without falling down and he can no longer go upstairs to his bedroom or bathroom without help. So I will be staying at my fathers house every weekend now.

So I read an article that talked about how the school system in Delaware is considering a rule that would make it so that the schools do not have to inform a student's parents/guardians if the student self-identifies as transgender or transracial.

I wondered briefly about how the apparent social momentum regarding trans-racial identities might relate to therian, non-human identities. Do you think it's a positive thing for therians, or a negative one, that this is gaining traction with the left wing?

I also wondered briefly about what would happen if Donald Trump declared that he was now going to identify as a black woman, and claim that he was making history by being the first black woman in office. The left would either have to invalidate him or accept it. Hmm.

Sauce: https://www.delawareonline.com/story...-ok/857827001/
    Last edited by Natsilani; March 1st, 2018 at 06:59 PM. Reason: added source
    "Of course it's in your head, Harry. Why should that mean it's not real?" -Albus Dumbledore

Quote Originally Posted by Natsilani View Post
    So I read an article that talked about how the school system in Delaware is considering a rule that would make it so that the schools do not have to inform a student's parents/guardians if the student self-identifies as transgender or transracial.

I wondered briefly about how the apparent social momentum regarding trans-racial identities might relate to therian, non-human identities. Do you think it's a positive thing for therians, or a negative one, that this is gaining traction with the left wing?

I also wondered briefly about what would happen if Donald Trump declared that he was now going to identify as a black woman, and claim that he was making history by being the first black woman in office. The left would either have to invalidate him or accept it. Hmm.

Sauce: https://www.delawareonline.com/story...-ok/857827001/
    WOW, Another place called Delaware, What a shocker. Anyway, Shouldn't that be the other way around.? I mean I would think that the parents would know first if there kid was transgender and the school would be the last to know. Also, I don't think its right for a school to with held that information to a parent seeing how that the school is NOT!! The parent of that child. I think its just another thing that schools are trying to do is to push more control on a child and yes they did it in my time when I was in school too. It is of no business of the school to care if a child is transgender, It doesn't hurt anyone and I am sure that no one in the school, i:e other kids there will even care if a child there is trans. A school is nothing more then a Nazi camp for kids. As for a Therian, I don't even think that a school would even care if someone was walking around with a tail or animal ears. They wouldn't even know what to make of us. So I don't think they would care if someone identified as an animal.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; March 1st, 2018 at 07:20 PM.

Mmmmaybe not. Some cases home is not a safe place for people like that and some are trying to make school that way for the sake of giving students a place to be themselves for a change if home is not such a place. I can see the possibility of abuse too, but it's a decent idea.
    "Nature forsaken...once admired by us all. Does it know we're scared...to move...to wake...scared to be...who we were?" -Eluveitie. "Home"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Natsilani View Post
    Considering that Trump is a pathological liar, and regularly contradicts his previous statements, he'd probably invalidate himself. But it would be very amusing to see how his base would react to that. It'd probably just be "He's fooling you SJW cucks" of course.

Anyway, it's a good rule, and it's kind of concerning that the opposite was ever a rule in the first place.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

I like ghost movies, even if they're stupid.