Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    I like ghost movies, even if they're stupid.
    I like ghost movies and shows. I watch ghost adventures on the travel channel and I also watch the hit 1990s show called Sightings and unsolved mysteries with the late Robert Stack. Both those shows intros scare the hell out of me when I was a pup and even today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL09vBf_Ta4
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; March 7th, 2018 at 11:00 AM.

Daily Thought: We had to put my dad in a hospital this week because he's got pneumonia and maybe even cancer because of all the smoking. We are going to have to wait and see what the doctors say. I will be going with my brother to see him this weekend.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; March 11th, 2018 at 12:36 PM.

Blog Entries

@Hige- That sounds like a very somber situation to be in. I hope you'll be alright.

----
    Daily thought: I'm hoping the parts of me that I lost due to medication come back to me soon. My experiences, my therian experiences, my sense of self, my creativity.. I'm just trying to help myself along in small ways.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    @Hige- That sounds like a very somber situation to be in. I hope you'll be alright.

----
    Daily thought: I'm hoping the parts of me that I lost due to medication come back to me soon. My experiences, my therian experiences, my sense of self, my creativity.. I'm just trying to help myself along in small ways.
    Thank you. I will. Just another thing in my life. If my father pass away, Then that will be no different to when my mother did. So no big deal. I'm more worried about you and if you need me to talk too. Just ask.

Hope he gets better. There's always a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    Hope he gets better. There's always a chance.
    Thank you Bird but its not good. My father is already in bad shape where we don't think he will survive the cancer.

Hige,

Sometimes shitty situations need to happen and the process gone through before some other doors will open up for you. I am truly hoping that is the case for you! good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok View Post
    Hige,

Sometimes shitty situations need to happen and the process gone through before some other doors will open up for you. I am truly hoping that is the case for you! good luck
    Thank you, Thank you. I hope it will too. My brother said to wait before getting a job because we have our father to deal with first and we can not afford a home health care nurse for him because we don't have the money. So we have to do it. Plus, I still got my dogs to take care of too. Hmmm, My life is a real mess. Even if I do get a job, I will only be able to make 13000 dollars because of my disability checks and health care and also I think my brother wants to keep my disability checks for himself. Which by the way he gives some of my money to my fucking step-father and not to me because I asked him if I could have some because need it for something and didn't do it.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; March 14th, 2018 at 12:35 PM.

Hige - Sorry to hear about your Dad.

I don't understand how your brother is able to keep your disability checks. It's supposed to be YOUR money! How the heck does he have the right to keep it???

Quote Originally Posted by Somnia View Post
    Hige - Sorry to hear about your Dad.

I don't understand how your brother is able to keep your disability checks. It's supposed to be YOUR money! How the heck does he have the right to keep it???
    Thank you. As for my brother and my checks. Well maybe because I was born with a learning disability and after my mother passed away it was put on to him, Which by the way, I was alright with at first but now I am seeing that maybe that wasn't a good idea. So now I am thinking about finding some way of trying to get it under my name. But if I do that then I am sure that my brother and my step-father will fight me, Too try and stop that because I am sure that They will try and want to keep the money for himself my brother. Now here is what my step-father and brother tell me about my disability money, They said that its better to stay with my brother, That way I don't go nuts with it and waste it all. Which is not really true but there are some prepper related things I like to start getting but I don't think that is going to happen until I can get a job. Also, They said that if I make more then 13000 dollars a year that I could loss my health care and that I would have to pay for it and if I didn't that I would get fined. Is that true.?
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; March 14th, 2018 at 05:42 PM.