Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    Hige, you're correct. And Trump did not bring back jobs to America. That was Obama- we were STILL in Obama's fiscal term. The policies that HE put into place created jobs, not Trump. Aside from that, Trump is an absolute moron- his own cabinet is at odds with him and his policies border on lunacy. Remember the transgender ban just a few months ago? Those are the types of policies this fool wants to put into place. 'Make America Great Again' my ass. The country's never been more divided (nor was it ever great depending on who you ask-- at this point I'm just waiting for a civil war, because it sure looks like we're going that route concerning the vocal racist he defends- or his stupidity towards dealing with other countries will get us into a whole new war. When you have a bad president, YOU HAVE A BAD PRESIDENT.
    HUGS VIN. You hit the Trump nail on the head with that. Everything that Trump said that is about American, He is just echoing words from Reagan and nothing more. We need to vote next time to get Trump out of office and to get someone who has half a brain into office. Yes, I do remember the gender ban and that was just plan wrong and just an outrage, Sure there was a gay ban, but that changed now and I can't see how someone like Trump back be so backwards in his thinking. Gender ban that's wrong. People in the government other then trump need to see that and change it, Fast. Also, I too on waiting for that Civil war Vin, I will be fighting in it, On the union side. I am sure that my dumb-ass step-father will be fighting for the tump side because he loves him so much and thinks he is a great President.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; October 8th, 2017 at 05:05 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    HUGS VIN. You hit the Trump nail on the head with that. Everything that Trump said that is about American, He is just echoing words from Reagan and nothing more. We need to vote next time to get Trump out of office and to get someone who has half a brain into office. Yes, I do remember the gender ban and that was just plan wrong and just an outrage, Sure there was a gay ban, but that changed now and I can't see how someone like Trump back be so backwards in his thinking. Gender ban that's wrong. People in the government other then trump need to see that and change it, Fast. Also, I too on waiting for that Civil war Vin, I will be fighting in it, On the union side. I am sure that my dumb-ass step-father will be fighting for the tump side because he loves him so much and thinks he is a great President.
    preach Hige, all I can say is Preach. I'm glad you understand how pressing this all is in the realm of not only politics, but our everyday lives.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    preach Hige, all I can say is Preach. I'm glad you understand how pressing this all is in the realm of not only politics, but our everyday lives.
    LOL. Thank you Vin. You get it. Good girl. By the way, I plan on getting a union army uniform and gear someday. All I can say is...Vote, Vote for someone who has OUR!!! Best interests at heart and not the rich people.

You know your out of shape when you can't even do one pushup. Maybe I should keep doing them.

You know your out of shape when you can't even do one pushup. Maybe I should keep doing them.
    Just walk on four legs, it has the same effect and it actually achieves something worthwhile.
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

That's right Birdy Birdy Birdy. We need a therian in the white house. Not that nut job. ( Throws bird seeds )
    "The media today speculated that the new president was a furry when reports came out that she beefed up the Endangered Species Act, invited John Landis to the White House to discuss a female-centric remake of American Werewolf in London and insisted the official White House portrait be drawn by Goldenwolf. When asked about these allegations, the Commander in Chief growled a little, shook her head, laughed and continued marking her territory around the Rose Garden"

Forever Running, RunningRed

It just means you haven't developed those muscles much. Take it from someone who can do pushups, but is a bit overweight.

Try half-pushups - from your knees instead of your toes.

Forever Running, RunningRed

Quote Originally Posted by RunningRed View Post
    "The media today speculated that the new president was a furry when reports came out that she beefed up the Endangered Species Act, invited John Landis to the White House to discuss a female-centric remake of American Werewolf in London and insisted the official White House portrait be drawn by Goldenwolf. When asked about these allegations, the Commander in Chief growled a little, shook her head, laughed and continued marking her territory around the Rose Garden"
    ha ha, you made me laugh a bit
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Quote Originally Posted by RunningRed View Post
    That's FURnny, haha. Hey, I missed that one and I am always watching the news. What News channel was it on,? CNN or Fox.? HEY!! Someone there knows about Goldenwolf, I know her artwork. Also I think naming Trump a furry would and is going to piss off the furry community to no end. @Micheal and Runningred. I will try doing more pushups and walking on all fours. In the mean time Arby's is coming out with a Venison sandwich soon Nation wide. Also have you guys seen this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKN5bMTHyMM
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; October 11th, 2017 at 05:02 PM.

That's FURnny, haha. Hey, I missed that one and I am always watching the news. What News channel was it on,? CNN or Fox.? HEY!! Someone there knows about Goldenwolf, I know her artwork. Also I think naming Trump a furry would and is going to piss off the furry community to no end.
    Wait I think you're misunderstanding. I thought RunningRed was posting a "what if" type of thing of what the media would say if a furry/therian became president (note that it was originally in reply to a quote of yours saying "we need a therian in the white house").
    @Micheal and Runningred. I will try doing more pushups and walking on all fours.
    lol I was kinda making a joke about the walking on four legs thing, it does strengthen your upper body though and it's about the only form of exercise that I see any point in doing (because being able to move like a wolf and having the strength to do so gets me closer to being a wolf physically).
    Psychological therian.