Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Well guys, Looks like I will be moving stuff into my fucking raciest step-fathers new house tomorrow and my stuff too. I think. So, I want to let you guys know that I may not be able to get online for awhile. Lets hope this will not to take to long to get back on werelist. If it doesn't workout then I will try and get back to my old house and try to get online there and give you guys my number so guys can call me. Then we can try and work something out with going online. I will also get you guys more info on some stuff I want to talk to yous and give you. I really love and care about you guys. You are my real family and I love yous all. This fucking sucks. Word of advice. Do not get a stepfather and if you have one like mine, Then try and get away from him. Hugs.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; November 26th, 2017 at 01:03 AM.

Good luck with that. When I had to move, it took weeks because of ~*~reasons*~* to get back on this website. McDonalds internet, it turns out, doesn't go to this website for some reason.
    the birds are back in town
    It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    McDonalds internet, it turns out, doesn't go to this website for some reason.
    Probably typical censorship of "alternative" websites that's common on public networks.
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Blog Entries

I wish you the best of luck Hige, and I hope you get back to us soon. Our werelist family wouldn't be the same without you!
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    I wish you the best of luck Hige, and I hope you get back to us soon. Our werelist family wouldn't be the same without you!
    Thank you, I am going to try and see how long this will take to get back online. hugs.

Good luck with that. When I had to move, it took weeks because of ~*~reasons*~* to get back on this website. McDonalds internet, it turns out, doesn't go to this website for some reason.
    I guess you are talking to me about me moving. Thank you Bird. You know what Bird just a few days ago I was thinking about public Wifi and if it could help me get on werelist. Any Thoughts on that Bird.?

Wifi at the library worked for me pretty consistently, so if you can go there it should let you on. The places I mentioned gave me this message about "being on a proxy" and wouldn't let me log on through that connection.
    the birds are back in town
    It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't

Wifi at the library worked for me pretty consistently, so if you can go there it should let you on. The places I mentioned gave me this message about "being on a proxy" and wouldn't let me log on through that connection.
    Thank you. There is a library where I am moving too but I don't know anything about it. Nor do I know if it has wifi. Lets hope it does. Hey, You know sometimes when people say that all this Technology is supposed to make out lives easier,? It doesn't. Do you know what does.? Keeping it old school like keeping everything 80s style of technology. No fucking wifi, Cell phones, computers and no programing shit. Simple easy tech that anyone can use.

Blog Entries

I suppose it wouldn't hurt expanding my involvement to other therian/otherkin communities. I plan on being involved for more than a few years, as I've been on this place. It's always nice to have others around who experience some of the same things..
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Vintage - It's always good to branch out to other communities if you feel called to do so. I did that for a while but found out it was taking too much personal energy for me trying to keep up with staying active on multiple community forums, so I pretty much stick with Werelist. You can definitely gain a lot of knowledge and it can be a very good/positive thing to get exposure to different features of other forums Werelist does not or can not offer.