Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

I don't know, it's a pain in the ass for me to shave everywhere. And I do have to shave pretty much everywhere. And I'm actually socially expected to do so, even if I don't adhere all the time.
    I'd rather have feathers than hair.
    Last edited by Kerguelen; May 11th, 2018 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    I don't know, it's a pain in the ass for me to shave everywhere. And I do have to shave pretty much everywhere. And I'm actually socially expected to do so, even if I don't adhere all the time.
    I'd rather have feathers than hair.
    Well as a guy, It really doesn't matter if I shave or not because there really no socially expected code for a man to shave all his hair off. Seeing how guys are naturally hair. But I do because 1. Human hair can shed just like animal fur and there get all over the place. 2. There is no real use for human hair, Seeing how it doesn't give any natural protection, Unlike animal fur. And 3. It just looks gross when your legs start to look like you have big foot legs with all that human hair. I much in the same way as you bird, Would rather have Wolf fur covering my body.

Look at what I found. Eagle steals rabbit from fox. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTKMpxEAzXw

-Content warning: animal death-

I had to put my dog down today. She was 16 years old and developed cancer (multiple tumors including one the size of her head) and some kind of infection that was eating her leg. It would have required amputation had we not decided to just end it, and the surgery had a low chance of survival anyway. In addition, her hair was brittle and falling out, she was sick every day, she had lost her teeth, was completely blind and mostly deaf, and seemed to be miserable every waking minute (not that she did many things other than sleep in the past year). It seemed to be the only half decent option.
    She always loved chocolate but could never have any for obvious reasons, so we let her eat an entire bag of chocolate. We took her to the park and to McDonalds and did all the things she liked to do. I held her the entire trip from home to the room they did it in, and she never suspected a thing. The actual death took about 3 seconds and she was sound asleep for the whole thing.
    I'm gonna miss her. I hope I did the best anyone could have done.

Kerguelen, I am so sorry to hear about your dog. I am sure she is up in dog heaven playing with other dogs and chasing balls and squirrels around. Hugs.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; May 24th, 2018 at 07:34 AM.

Thanks. I know it was time, but I still can't get over the fact that she's gone. Had her almost all my life. I'm sure it's all better on her end though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    Thanks. I know it was time, but I still can't get over the fact that she's gone. Had her almost all my life. I'm sure it's all better on her end though.
    I know how you feel. One of my dogs die in 2015 the same year as my mother and I miss my dog Dash. He was a good dog. I have 2 dogs left and there both 12 and 13 years old. That is 62 in human year ( 12 years old in dog years ) and 68 years old in human years ( 13 years old in dog years ) My Shelby is 12 and my dog Snow is 13. Not sure how old our dog Dash was because we got him in later in life. We know he was much older then my two other dogs but a least he had a good life with us and my two other dogs.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; May 24th, 2018 at 08:54 PM.

Kerguelen,

Have had to put several dogs down in my time that were mine, several others while volunteering with a vet. Sucks. Every. Time. But they have ways of telling us it is time and every dog I had to put down knew it was time and went with the utmost dignity (more so than humans sometimes!). 16 years is amazing, look how long she stuck around for you! What a wonderful girl and she is now no longer in pain. It was absolutely time in your case, but it never, ever makes it suck any less.

Sorry you will miss her so much, that eases with time but will still always suck. You still did the right thing

<3<3<3<3<3

Default Wolfdog, Direwolf, Or Dogman

Oh my god, Look at what I found. A mysterious Wolf-like creature was shot and killed in Montana and people don't know what it is. Here is the link for it. Can you help Identify it.? https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wo...ocid=spartanhp I posted this link on the North American Dogman Project webpage. Here is the youtube video on it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAGR1qZdhd8 Daily Thought: I am trying, Trying, Trying to still get a job and I even sent in a application to stop&shop but I haven't heard anything at all for a few days. I am now going to get and see if I can get a job in the school right down the road. If not, Then I will try and get a job at the zoo right down the road but the thing is, Is that its volunteering and there is no pay. There is not too many options for jobs down here.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; May 25th, 2018 at 08:34 PM.