Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

To Linkin park fans. Linkin Park will have a live-stream tribute concert for Chester Bennington on October 27. A one night only event in Los Angeles.

Hey, I have Some good news on my Job Hunting. I have found a place that is hiring. Its a Hotel right down the road from me. So now I have to wait and see if the guy calls me back. Cross your paws I get it and that my fucking step-father and brother don't get in my way of getting this job.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; October 23rd, 2017 at 03:57 PM.

Good luck and try to stay positive, interviewers will look for being positive or negative, so try to convince yourself before any interview that you are positive and try to leave the negativity surrounding you at home. Not easy but good luck! I know this would be huge for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok View Post
    Good luck and try to stay positive, interviewers will look for being positive or negative, so try to convince yourself before any interview that you are positive and try to leave the negativity surrounding you at home. Not easy but good luck! I know this would be huge for you.
    Thank you Amarok. I will try. Trying to get a job is never easy and it should be. I think that is the reason why there is crime. How are you able to get by if everyone you meet will not hire you or who is not hiring for jobs at that time. What is that person suppose to do in the mean time. That is why people rob stores and such. We have to find new ways of creating new jobs in small towns and city's like the one I am living in now. That way people have at least a chance to get by.

Just popping in to say you're right
    Popping back out now

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    Today is International Sloth Day.
    Happy Sloth Day!
    Does having 3 toes make them in the bird family?
    Dorothy shouldn't have too much trouble with flying sloths the AAA fire can hit them easy.

Reminded of the time I mixed up the phrases "the bee's knees" and "the tits" and got "the bee's tits"

This chicken salad is the bee's tits.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    Reminded of the time I mixed up the phrases "the bee's knees" and "the tits" and got "the bee's tits"

This chicken salad is the bee's tits.
    People say bees tits already so you weren't incorrect in saying that!
    https://discord.gg/dgBR989 my therian/theriomythic discord group ^.^

I've actually never heard anyone say it before! But I might keep saying it because it's funny.

I'm regretting the fact that I decided to talk to this guy once, because it's been six months and he still hasn't lost interest. Most people I talk to do after a few weeks. I have zero interest in him whatsoever, and every time I've met him, all he does is talk about himself. And maybe his friends. Why then, if he knows all these people, does he not go with them instead? They sound like they have much more in common with him than I do. We hardly share any interests at all. I have no idea what he sees in me.