Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Blog Entries

I wish you could get an alert when your quoted in a thread. Sometimes I don't look back at a thread after my initial post.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Blog Entries

Backing up Vintage at her request... it would be a great help if this feature was added.

Blog Entries

I did some cool stuff today. It took a ton of driving around, but I managed to find the stuff I needed.

So, I've got some more houseplants - I'm trying some succulents. I've had a small cactus and a Christmas cactus for a while and really enjoy them. I actually normally have NOT found succulents appealing, but for some reason lately I've just really found them cute. Plus, the high-light, low-water needs are good for somebody like me with a bright apartment and a crazy work schedule. Sometimes my plants have looked like crap when I've been gone and my fiance has had to look after them... but I think it'll be good for these guys.

I also got some gear to build a vermiculture (worm "composting") box.

Would anyone be interested in me making some threads for one or both of these things to share my experiences with them?
    Last edited by Kisota; January 10th, 2018 at 12:28 AM.

I have a bamboo. A house spider lives in it. I let it stay after it caught a wasp. Spider has it good, next to the window in a bamboo plant.
    "Quoting yourself in your signature is silly" ~Kerguelen
    It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't

Blog Entries

Daily thought...The stress of an agitated, wandering mind really does wear you down. Regrets and such..What a headache.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

I know it's an unpopular name, but god, I love "Agatha."
    "Quoting yourself in your signature is silly" ~Kerguelen
    It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't