Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Happy Thanksgiving Werelist. Enjoy that Turkey.

I'm realizing more and more that I don't have the slightest grasp on my own identity. It's all just a clusterfuck. I really don't like uncertainty, but it feels like that's all anything has been. Uncertain.

Well, anyway, happy food day! My family's not going to get together until Saturday. We'll be preparing all day Friday. At least that's ONE thing I can be sure of.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    I'm realizing more and more that I don't have the slightest grasp on my own identity. It's all just a clusterfuck. I really don't like uncertainty, but it feels like that's all anything has been. Uncertain.

Well, anyway, happy food day! My family's not going to get together until Saturday. We'll be preparing all day Friday. At least that's ONE thing I can be sure of.
    Do you think that maybe you are Over thinking what your identity is.? What are you feeling.? What do you think is right for you.? My friend on here Wereaibo was going though the same thing as you. Maybe I can help you out too.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; November 25th, 2018 at 10:01 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post

Yeah this was me for about ten years before I found my main kintype..Now I feel like an outsider to myself. This life is all wrong and dysphoria to the max. Never had to deal with dysphoria until now.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Well I hurt my lower back because I was sitting to much and not really streching. So now, I can barely stand up straight. It get a little better when I take hot baths but still it only helps alittle. I hope this isn't going to be a week long issuse because I got my dogs to take care of. Oh well that's it for me. see ya.

Hey all, This Sunday the science channel show called Mythical Beasts will be airing a Werewolf episode at 10:00PM.

That sounds interesting shame I don't have cable

Quote Originally Posted by Salawa View Post
    That sounds interesting shame I don't have cable
    Hello Salawa, Thank you for the friend request but you need and should interduce yourself on the animal tracks thread. Tell up what your theriotype is and are you a therian or not.