Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Still super hyped by the Steven Universe finale. Some questions answered, huge plots solved, but much left to the imagination of the fans about other things. I do not know if I prefer it this way (it leaves room for fanfictions and fan discussions) or if I'd prefer to have some canonical answers...
    The avatar comes from HERE

Blog Entries

Yeah I'm going to watch that today= thanks for no spoilers, Zami. S.U is good at leaving fans to wonder.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

YW Since the episode is still super fresh, I felt it would not be fair to spoiler-discuss it.

And I listened to a few paleontology podcasts (in french, sorry for the ones interested and non-french-speaker) and oh boy, it's so interesting! There was a discussion about spinosaurs, one about the Burges fossils, one about the phylogenetic classification of fossil hominids and the validity of the "anthropopitecus" clade... It takes me back to when I was reading dinosaur magazines in the 90s. But better, coz with updated data, and less "let's make the dinosaurs look like dragons coz dragons are cool".

Blog Entries

Pardon any edginess, but I feel like my life is a quiet hidden hell. I never talk about my issues to anyone in real life, or even online. (I do share considerably more online, but not as much as there is to share)
    It might be time to change that and get some help.

Getting help is always good It is not easy, but it gets better on the long run

I got to go to the dentist on Monday with the stepfather. I got a tooth problem right now.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; March 23rd, 2019 at 09:42 PM.

I want a cheeseburger and a salad with ranch dressing but my weak stomach can't eat anything

Blog Entries

The worst drivers I have ever seen were in New Mexico. A truck nearly pushed me off the road.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Blog Entries

Writing in Hebrew in Microsoft Word is a pain in the ass. Leaving aside the difficulties of having to insert each individual symbol, when I switch back to English it will still go back into the right-to-left typing mode.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Happy Easter Werelist.