Thread: Were-creature Comics

Blog Entries

Default Were-creature Comics

I just picked up a copy of the comic The Howling: Revenge of the Werewolf Queen today and wonder what were-related comic books the rest of you have or would recommend.

Forever Running, RunningRed

The Fables comic series has a wolf/werewolf as a main character. They're based off of fairy tales like Snow White, Little Red Riding Hood, etc. But when I read the first one I remember really liking Bigby Wolf.

I haven't read the rest of them though.

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf | 36 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | eclectic witch

I got 2 to recommend. The werewolf comic book is called The Astounding wolf-man by Image comics. I also a new comic that I just brought called The Autumnlands Tooth&Claw by image comics. The Autumnlands tooth&claw are rated mature.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; September 23rd, 2017 at 07:30 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by elinox View Post
    The Fables comic series has a wolf/werewolf as a main character. They're based off of fairy tales like Snow White, Little Red Riding Hood, etc. But when I read the first one I remember really liking Bigby Wolf.

I haven't read the rest of them though.
    Great series. I have them myself. Bigby gets some awesome moments. And a one-shot Werewolves of the Heartland with some great art.

Blog Entries

Great series, both of them. I liked Astounding cause it carried a similar sense of humor and logic to Invincible. Autumnlands has some good world-building, curious to see where that one goes.