Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Were-creature Comics

Blog Entries

Also recommend Skin Deep. Shifters is also good.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

I recommend Strays, which is complete.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aquatic Raider View Post
    More mythic, but you can always try the webcomics Skin Deep and Les Normeaux. I love the whole urban fantasy setting and love that it mixes therian-like characters with other fantasy (otherkin?) characters.
    Familiar with Skin Deep. Les Normeaux is new (makes note to check it out). Thanks for linking.
    Two that I'd recommend, webcomic-wise, are How To Be a Werewolf which has some good humor, and Wolverton, which is a guilty pleasure for having light humor and being a little goofy.

Forever Running, RunningRed

Not a graphic novel about wereanimals, but The Pride of Baghdad is based on a true story about a group of lions that escape from a zoo during the attach on Baghdad and is told from their perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphyna View Post
    Not a graphic novel about wereanimals, but The Pride of Baghdad is based on a true story about a group of lions that escape from a zoo during the attach on Baghdad and is told from their perspective.
    OOOh, Hey Seraphyna, I had that graphic novel book. But I got rid of it because it was so sad. Yes, it is based on real life of what happened to those lions in Baghdad around 2003 or so. I looked it up.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    OOOh, Hey Seraphyna, I had that graphic novel book. But I got rid of it because it was so sad. Yes, it is based on real life of what happened to those lions in Baghdad around 2003 or so. I looked it up.
    It is sad, but it's also good.