Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Therian Daily Thought - The 5th!

When someone says "that arm stretch thing you do looks like a cormorant spreading its wings"

I just realized this morning that I've taken to wearing my wolf ring whereas I was wearing my wave ring. This seems to coincide, albeit unintentionally, with my feelings of being more wolf-like during the fall/winter and more aquatic fae during the spring/summer.

Also, early this morning while laying in bed, my kitty who was making me very happy by laying on me and purring loudly. This caused me to wag my phantom tail so hard that I was worried I'd wake up my husband. I had to remind myself that he wouldn't feel my phantom tail wagging. :3

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf | 36 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | eclectic witch

Blog Entries

I haven't shifted properly in several weeks now..I'm holding onto the thought that I no longer have as many random shifts and have to coax some shifts to trigger them. Though in the back of my mind I wonder if in a few years I'll be gravitating towards the contherian spectrum of therianthropy. I guess time will tell. In the mean time, I'll be keeping track of anything peculiar. All I've been doing is worrying about 'human' things lately.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    I haven't shifted properly in several weeks now..I'm holding onto the thought that I no longer have as many random shifts and have to coax some shifts to trigger them. Though in the back of my mind I wonder if in a few years I'll be gravitating towards the contherian spectrum of therianthropy. I guess time will tell. In the mean time, I'll be keeping track of anything peculiar. All I've been doing is worrying about 'human' things lately.
    Don't sweet it Vin, I haven't shifted in months and also I haven't been dreaming about being in my wolf body for over a year now. That's mostly do too the fact that I was forced to move, So I guess that it put a lot of stress on me where I couldn't get any time to myself. But I am sure that your shifts will come back. Your just really busy is all. Give it time.

Blog Entries

Stress does that for me, and not being able to shift makes it even worse. If you have the time and patience, I've found out that regular meditation can help you focus and sort out both human and therian issues.

A Motivational video for Wolves. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMFc7agO09w

Blog Entries

Thank you Hige (for that video) and Sula. I guess it's common in the community. I just have to find other ways to feel connected to my kinsides besides the occasional shift. I just felt the urge to roll around and be all wolfy- there are random things that happen to me like that anyhow..
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Thank you Hige (for that video) and Sula. I guess it's common in the community. I just have to find other ways to feel connected to my kinsides besides the occasional shift. I just felt the urge to roll around and be all wolfy- there are random things that happen to me like that anyhow..
    I am the same Vin. I don't always have to shift to feel a kinship with my wolf side. I use things like pictures of wolves or music or videos. I also get urges to run and roll around outside in the grass but now I can't do because of where I am living and the ''Lawn'' that I have in front of his house is nothing more then a mud patch. So no rolling around on the grass. There are woods across the street but there are ticks down here and I don't want to get a tick on me, But there is a park right down the road from the house that I could try and visit when it gets warmer out. I could give that a try to go all out wolfish there. That's if no one see me there doing that.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; February 5th, 2018 at 07:25 PM.

Someone in real life that I didn't meet through one of the communities knows about my cormorant thing.
    fuck

Blog Entries

I am on the verge of adding horse to my already disturbingly sizeable list of theriotypes. My strong affinity for horses and their behavioural patterns doesn't have specific dysphoria attached that I can isolate, so until I have a better understanding, horse-hearted it is.
    A negative number was raised to a power that is not an integer.