Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Therian Daily Thought - The 5th!

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    The only Stone Harbor I know of is in New Jersey. When where you in Jersey.? When I was on Vacation.? Aww, I could have found a way to try and meet up with you. Anyway, I hope you skin peeling isn't to bad. Even if its a pain in the neck. That's why the whole I time I was in Wildwood crest. I tried to stay out of the sun as much as I can.
    Yup, that Stone Harbor, NJ. I was there the weekend of August 11-13. And I was out of the sun, I was sitting under an umbrella! The sand reflected back onto my pale skin and that's how I got burned!

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf | 36 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | eclectic witch

Quote Originally Posted by elinox View Post
    Yup, that Stone Harbor, NJ. I was there the weekend of August 11-13. And I was out of the sun, I was sitting under an umbrella! The sand reflected back onto my pale skin and that's how I got burned!
    Well, I hope you had fun anyway. Yup. That was when I was on vacation with my brothers family and something that I will never do again. Do you go to Stone Harbor a lot.? My human family has always gone to Wildwood crest. For years actually. Its kind of a pastime but I would like to start going to other beach town resorts. Maybe I will try Stone Harbor next time. Plus, I would also like trying to go to Cape May.

Well, I hope you had fun anyway. Yup. That was when I was on vacation with my brothers family and something that I will never do again. Do you go to Stone Harbor a lot.? My human family has always gone to Wildwood crest. For years actually. Its kind of a pastime but I would like to start going to other beach town resorts. Maybe I will try Stone Harbor next time. Plus, I would also like trying to go to Cape May.
    We used to go every year to Stone Harbor for a family vacation. That dropped off the past few years though. This year was the first time in about 5 we were all going back. It's a nice, quiet beach town. Although it's much better in September, after the summer rush!

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf | 36 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | eclectic witch

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by elinox View Post
    Yeah if I had the fur I should have, I wouldn't get badly sunburned like I am now...
    This I can sympathize with. Last fall I was at a work function held outdoors on a bright sunny day. Didn't have a hat or anything and got sunburned on my face and the bald spot on my head.

I suppose furry creatures could get a sunburn, but man, it would be real hard applying soothing aloe!

Forever Running, RunningRed

Therians in the news. Look at what I found. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctbJ3OPEHyo What do you think.? They guy could have left out the vampire thing. I think that interview was very finely done and I hope this guy didn't just read the therian info from one of our websites. But he did get and give out the right information on us.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; September 1st, 2018 at 09:03 PM.

Hey, I am so happy right now. I had my first wolf dream in a year. I am going to call it a wolf dream because there was a wolf in it with other thing. About that after the wolf. In this dream, I was walking out of a backyard when I turned around after someone was calling my name and telling me to come back and as I turned around and was walking back, I saw a wolf in the backyard walking towards me, and that was went I started to walk towards the wolf on all fours and just as I got close enough to touch the wolf nose to nose my dog snow woke up from a nap and that was the end of the wolf dream. Bad timing Snow. About the wolf in my dream, He had kind of a greyish fur with an other kind of color in it but I can't really make it out. The other thing about him and yes I think it was a male. Is that he looked old. He didn't look like a young wolf at all. I could tell just by looking at him. That's it.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; September 2nd, 2018 at 08:35 PM.

Blog Entries

Hey, I am so happy right now. I had my first wolf dream in a year. I am going to call it a wolf dream because there was a wolf in it with other thing. About that after the wolf. In this dream, I was walking out of a backyard when I turned around after someone was calling my name and telling me to come back and as I turned around and was walking back, I saw a wolf in the backyard walking towards me, and that was went I started to walk towards the wolf on all fours and just as I got close enough to touch the wolf nose to nose my dog snow woke up from a nap and that was the end of the wolf dream. Bad timing Snow. About the wolf in my dream, He had kind of a greyish fur with an other kind of color in it but I can't really make it out. The other thing about him and yes I think it was a male. Is that he looked old. He didn't look like a young wolf at all. I could tell just by looking at him. That's it.
    An interesting dream, I wonder what it means.
    What do you think your dream is trying to tell you, Hige?

Quote Originally Posted by Lupus Ferox View Post
    An interesting dream, I wonder what it means.
    What do you think your dream is trying to tell you, Hige?
    LOL. I think the dream was trying to tell me I was getting older. ha. I wish it had keep going because I would have like to see what happened when me and that wolf touched. I know it wasn't my animal spirit because he is a black furred Wolf. I hope it happens again.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; September 3rd, 2018 at 06:05 PM.

Ok everyone. I wanted to let you all know I joined Therian-Guide tonight. Here the thing, I don't know what else to do because I can't post on anything else on the site. Need help.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; September 6th, 2018 at 08:55 AM.

Blog Entries

I think you need to introduce yourself first, so that the team can approve of your coming.