Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Therian Daily Thought - The 5th!

Oh boy, phantom dimetrodon parts, just what I needed during finals week.
    the birds are back in town
    It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    Oh boy, phantom dimetrodon parts, just what I needed during finals week.
    Haha I feel you. Finals week over here and I've been kind of shifty.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

I'M NOT EVEN A DIMETRODON (afaik)
    SO WHY THE HELL
    It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't

Blog Entries

I just brought some theta-delta earrings. I'm so excited about them. I've been showing my therian pride a lot more- it's so important for me, especially now.
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    I just brought some theta-delta earrings. I'm so excited about them. I've been showing my therian pride a lot more- it's so important for me, especially now.
    Cool. What do they look like.?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    I'M NOT EVEN A DIMETRODON (afaik)
    SO WHY THE HELL
    I too have sometimes some dinosaur-y feels. And I'm absolutely certain that I'm not a dinosaur therian. For me, it's more because the idea of a tropical pre-mammalian world sounds like a very appealing alternative to a gloomy and cold winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sula View Post
    I too have sometimes some dinosaur-y feels. And I'm absolutely certain that I'm not a dinosaur therian. For me, it's more because the idea of a tropical pre-mammalian world sounds like a very appealing alternative to a gloomy and cold winter.
    Maybe its because dinosaurs and birds have some things in relation to each other. Some Dinosaurs are very bird like, Not only in how they move and look but also in skeleton and the same goes for birds as well. As well as I'm guessing feelings. Maybe deep down you birds have an undiscovered feeling or emotions about dinosaurs. But then again, What do I know. I'm just a Wolf.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; December 9th, 2017 at 02:08 PM.

Well, a dimetrodon is actually a synapsid- they branched off long before dinosaurs, and in fact are ancestors of mammals. And birds, in fact, are avian dinosaurs.
    It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post

Cool! I wear my necklace pretty much all the time because the theta-delta has a cool design I don't mind being on show. Part of me hopes someone may recognise it, that has happened once. I much prefer that to being super secretive.
    https://discord.gg/dgBR989 my therian/theriomythic discord group ^.^

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    Cool. What do they look like.?
    I don't have a picture of them now, but I can give you the etsy link so you can look at them: https://www.etsy.com/listing/2187040...ings?ref=hp_rv

Quote Originally Posted by Lopori View Post
    Cool! I wear my necklace pretty much all the time because the theta-delta has a cool design I don't mind being on show. Part of me hopes someone may recognise it, that has happened once. I much prefer that to being super secretive.
    I also have a theta-delta necklace, though I thought the earrings might be more noticeable- If I'm going for that. I really kind of want someone to notice, but I'm not terribly desperate.