Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Therian Daily Thought - The 5th!

Blog Entries

I am on some kind of canine jag today. I haven't felt phantom shifts for a while, or any shift for that matter. But today all I want to do is look at dogs and wolves, and I've had phantom ears, muzzle, and tail on and off all afternoon.

There is a wolf in me...Fangs pointed for tearing gashes...A red tongue for raw meat...And the hot lapping of blood- I keep this wolf because the wilderness gave it to me and the wilderness will not let it go. From the book WOLF Spirit of the wild.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; June 29th, 2018 at 07:49 PM.

Default Wolf Lake

This has got to be one of my favorite episodes of Wolf Lake. I love watching all the wolves in this episode. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64tS3kKOaM8 skip to 21:44 if you just want to watch the wolves. By the way, The music in that scene where the girl goes to meet the wolves. Just hits it right out of the park. I wish this show didn't get canceled.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; July 22nd, 2018 at 09:59 PM.

Blog Entries

Forgot to mention that a week or so ago, I had the pleasure of meeting Coyote Osborne and Wolf Van Zandt as well as a few others. It was really great.

I gave Coyote a deer skull I happened to have laying amongst other dead-stuff because I hadn't cleaned out my backseat in a while. xD Heh, seems appropriate. I have a bunch of elk skulls on my balcony, so if I end up hanging out with folks again I may be able to bring more dead-thing gifts.

Had a dream that I was a sea snail.
    Very odd experience.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    Had a dream that I was a sea snail.
    Very odd experience.
    I saw a wild cormorant yesterday flying about and diving for fish, thought you'd be interested to know.
    https://discord.gg/dgBR989 my therian/theriomythic discord group ^.^

Yeah if I had the fur I should have, I wouldn't get badly sunburned like I am now...

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf | 36 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | eclectic witch