Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Therian Daily Thought - The 5th!

Joined a new group on here. The Therian communie/community.

Blog Entries

I am done animating my kintype's walk cycle. It's not me/Allen...but I'm an extremely happy zhuard right now! *shares joy to all other forums*
    Never felt this satisfied since I first started drawing zhus correctly. Pretty sure the wolf side of me doesn't care lol. As long as I have elk jerky I guess..I've been getting quite a few wolf shifts lately.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Having a smartphone is super convenient. Wow. I shoud have gotten one sooner.
    The avatar comes from HERE

Dam Workers in Estonia rescue what they thought to be a dog from a frozen river, It turned out they rescued a wolf. https://www.ajc.com/news/national/do...5n3MxcpCc0QmK/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    Dam Workers in Estonia rescue what they thought to be a dog from a frozen river, It turned out they rescued a wolf. https://www.ajc.com/news/national/do...5n3MxcpCc0QmK/
    You think it could've been a semi-tame wolf? Like either someone's unfortunate pet or from a reserve? (in the news last week, someone's pet tiger was found....yeah)
    --

They really thought that was a dog? Most dogs-because of us- don't look like wolves. Even husky's have rounder features. Maybe from afar..but wolves and dogs are so different now.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    You think it could've been a semi-tame wolf? Like either someone's unfortunate pet or from a reserve? (in the news last week, someone's pet tiger was found....yeah)
    --

They really thought that was a dog? Most dogs-because of us- don't look like wolves. Even husky's have rounder features. Maybe from afar..but wolves and dogs are so different now.
    From looking at the picture I would say yes, That it is just a normal wolf but ya never know. It could have been a Wolf/dog. I'm guessing why they thought it was a dog was most likely they way its fur was all messed up and maybe they couldn't tell the difference between a dog and a wolf.

Blog Entries

I feel like I'm turning into a cormorant again, which wouldn't be so bad if it didn't end in disappointment every time.

PD Youtube videos are so fun and silly to watch. PD is such a great guy and a great friend.