Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Therian Daily Thought - The 5th!

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok View Post
    What is truly hard is going into a large crowd event when already in a shifty state, I can barely deal for maybe 20 minutes!
    Being somewhat a suntherian, that's me going into pretty much any public place.
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok View Post
    Whenever I am at conventions (work related) I tend to try and keep things suppressed. I have actually gotten better at it over time, kind of a learned thing. However, that only last for so long and then the wolf nature pushes out and I become much more aware and sensitive and on edge with a large group of unknown humans. That is when I know I have reached my limit of dealing with people. I try to find time to get out and away from people for bits of time and that seems to help, especially with multi-day events. What is truly hard is going into a large crowd event when already in a shifty state, I can barely deal for maybe 20 minutes!
    When ever I am in a large crowd like at the mall I start to feel an aggressive shifting. Like a start to want to bare my teeth at people and I start to look around more. But it doesn't always happen. I am usually pretty good at keeping my shifts in check when I am out in public. Mostly because I think I have bigger things to worry about, That's why I haven't been shifting at all.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    When ever I am in a large crowd like at the mall I start to feel an aggressive shifting. Like a start to want to bare my teeth at people and I start to look around more.
    That is exactly like me. I often show my teeth at people, I have been known to snarl at people who get too close or approach me unexpectedly. One time I had a lot of difficulty resisting the urge to bark, I hardly ever bark but I felt very scared without really knowing why other than that I was surrounded by people who were moving around unpredictably and making a lot of noise (i.e. doing their regular shopping in a perfectly normal human manner). Being around humans doing human stuff brings out the aggressive shifts in me, definitely.
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Blog Entries

My therian dogtag necklace has raised a few questions concerning what the symbol meant. Of course my response; It'a a bit or a personal and spiritual matter.
    I'm so happy I'm just wearing it in general- it reminds me to be mindful of anything concerning therianthropy that may show up in my day to day life.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    My therian dogtag necklace has raised a few questions concerning what the symbol meant. Of course my response; It'a a bit or a personal and spiritual matter.
    I'm so happy I'm just wearing it in general- it reminds me to be mindful of anything concerning therianthropy that may show up in my day to day life.
    Cool. How did you get that done or where did you buy it.? You know, That's pretty much about the only kind of jewelry that I would wear. That or a wolf necklace.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    I bought a similar necklace off of Etsy, though I don't wear it like you do for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    That's pretty much about the only kind of jewelry that I would wear. That or a wolf necklace.
    I've thought about getting or making a theta-delta tag/charm for my collar but decided not to as I couldn't wear it with mom around and I thought I might find it irritating having something swinging around all the time.
    Psychological therian.

Quote Originally Posted by micheal65536 View Post
    I've thought about getting or making a theta-delta tag/charm for my collar but decided not to as I couldn't wear it with mom around and I thought I might find it irritating having something swinging around all the time.
    Why not just wear a wolf necklace then.? I don't think your mother would give you any problem with wearing a necklace.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by micheal65536 View Post
    I made a theta-delta therian dog tag with the pawprint of my changeling type in the middle instead of the bar symbol. It looks really nice. Yes, it has raised questions, but overall, I like to wear it when I'm feeling close to my therian side on a given day, or just to wear it as a reminder to myself.
    link to the picture via tumblr

http://thebridgebeyond.tumblr.com/po...now-the-symbol
    Last edited by Vintage; November 29th, 2017 at 06:53 PM.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

That's a cool looking dogtag Vin. Great job. You know, You could always make them and start selling them to other therians.