Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Therian Daily Thought - The 5th!

Blog Entries

wow this thread hasn't been touched in a bit.
    Daily therian thought-
    I'm beginning to notice how I seem to be on a sliding scale of 'feels more human' to 'feels more 'animalistic'. It's not a constant thing, varies day to day. There may be several weeks where I'm lingering on one side of the scale.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Blog Entries

Horses are so much easier to understand than humans. I have had some flashes of feeling human but seeing and hearing humans is just as effective in ending a human moment as is interacting with or just seeing horses. Humans are ultimately alienating.
    A negative number was raised to a power that is not an integer.

Seriously, otters AGAIN?!?!

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf | 36 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | eclectic witch

Wolf Symbolism&celtic/Norse Mythology https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaWGct9szK4
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; May 18th, 2018 at 12:20 PM.

Blog Entries

I'm watching on youtube 'Twilight wolf scenes' and oh my goodness- I'm getting a lot of feels. I can't even describe if it's a homesickness or dysphoria or complete awe- and I don't even like the twilight series. But honestly if it was just about the wolf shifters I'd watch. The way jacob and his family transform and how they argue/have skirmishes also reminds me of my changeling type (as well as wolves of course), and it's just like a double dose of homesickness.
    Last edited by Vintage; June 3rd, 2018 at 06:30 PM.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    I'm watching on youtube 'Twilight wolf scenes' and oh my goodness- I'm getting a lot of feels. I can't even describe if it's a homesickness or dysphoria or complete awe- and I don't even like the twilight series. But honestly if it was just about the wolf shifters I'd watch. The way jacob and his family transform and how they argue/have skirmishes also reminds me of my changeling type (as well as wolves of course), and it's just like a double dose of homesickness.
    I know how you feel hun but I feel that the wolves of wolf lake are better then the wolves from the twilight movie. First off, The wolves from wolf lake are real wolves and not fake cgi wolves. I also think that when the camera looks at the wolves from lake you see the more rare emotions that the wolves show and not that fake thinking or anger look that you get from the twilight wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    it's just like a double dose of homesickness.
    I get that way when I watch coyote documentaries. It's a bit of a ache in the heart!

Where do therians keep all their stuff? In a werehouse!

That was the best Therian dad joke!!!

Blog Entries

I have noticed that my mate has been calling forth much more horse behaviour in me than I've previously shown. I've generally felt so much more at peace with my identity around her that I express it very freely now. Caught myself nickering to myself in public. It feels...good. Freeing.
    A negative number was raised to a power that is not an integer.