Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Therian Daily Thought - The 5th!

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    It'll be really interesting if you find something Hige- please tell us! Though I do understand the troubles of transportation. Is there anyone who could take you to the areas of sightings in your state?
    LOL!! If any of my family members saw in real life what I am searching for, They would freak-out. I think I am the only nut-job in my state who would go looking for a creature unarmed that has been known to kill people who where armed with bows and rifles and in one report a whole Russian military unit and think that I would have a change of walking away alive all the while trying to communicate with the dogman. As for someone in my family who could take me to places where there have been dogman sightings in my state, Yes, I think one of my family members said that they can drive me to a place in my state where there was one report of a dogman. Now here is the even more strange thing. In most every other state in the country there have been more then one reported dogman sightings reported on the Dogman Encounters Radio on youtube and the main site on the North American Dogman Project but here in my state there are only ''Single'' dogman sightings reported for just some parts of my state and nothing else. So I wish I know what's going on. Also its not like these dogman are shy when encountering people because there not, Hell they even go into peoples homes when the people are still in there homes. Also Dogmen have been known to ''GO OUT OF THERE WAY'' to have en encounter with you, IE people. But not here in my state. What's up.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; September 23rd, 2017 at 07:06 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    LOL!! If any of my family members saw in real life what I am searching for, They would freak-out. I think I am the only nut-job in my state who would go looking for a creature unarmed that has been known to kill people who where armed with bows and rifles and in one report a whole Russian military unit and think that I would have a change of walking away alive all the while trying to communicate with the dogman. As for someone in my family who could take me to places where there have been dogman sightings in my state, Yes, I think one of my family members said that they can drive me to a place in my state where there was one report of a dogman. Now here is the even more strange thing. In most every other state in the country there have been more then one reported dogman sightings reported on the Dogman Encounters Radio on youtube and the main site on the North American Dogman Project but here in my state there are only ''Single'' dogman sightings reported for just some parts of my state and nothing else. So I wish I know what's going on. Also its not like these dogman are shy when encountering people because there not, Hell they even go into peoples homes when the people are still in there homes. Also Dogmen have been known to ''GO OUT OF THERE WAY'' to have en encounter with you, IE people. But not here in my state. What's up.
    So what got you started/interested in looking for Dogman Hige? Is it therian related or is it just a general interest?
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    So what got you started/interested in looking for Dogman Hige? Is it therian related or is it just a general interest?
    Actually, I don't really remember how I found the dogman encounters radio show on youtube but maybe I was searching for werewolf stuff and just happen to come a cross the channel but at first I wasn't really into it dogman, I was ( and still am) into reptilian aliens but as I keep listening to more and more radio interviews of dogman encounters I started to get more and more into it and that is when I started to wanting to know more about what a dogman is. That is how I got into it. Also as a general interest and in some ways now as a therian interest because all a dogman is, Is an evolved type of wolf. Daily Therian Thought: HOWLING right now.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; September 23rd, 2017 at 08:31 PM.

Interesting, I've often thought of going on a werewolf hunt of my own. It frustrates me how many reports of these things there are but no solid evidence, everyone who claims to have seen e.g. a werewolf cannot provide any proof. I have a few theories for how a lot of supernatural things could be explained scientifically and it would be a big step for science and the world as a whole if any indisputable evidence was provided. If nobody else will find that evidence, I will. But I'm not in it for fame or money, as a therian and a somewhat introverted person I spend a lot of time thinking about how the seemingly-spiritual/supernatural fits alongside science, and my statistical side cannot ignore the number of claims/reports out there (surely not everyone out of thousands of people is lying, right?), so it is of personal interest to me to prove or disprove the existence of the spiritual/supernatural.

But alas, it's just not practical for me and the only werecreature reports around here involve a black cat that's suspected to have escaped from a zoo or been a released pet which is just not of much interest to me (lol).
    Last edited by micheal65536; September 24th, 2017 at 04:01 PM.
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Blog Entries

As a child, I had always fantasized about being the werewolf myself instead of hunting down one in the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupus Ferox View Post
    As a child, I had always fantasized about being the werewolf myself instead of hunting down one in the woods.
    I would also rather be the werewolf myself (not a monstrous werewolf, just someone who can turn into a wolf or human-wolf hybrid) but as a wolf therian and someone with a resulting interest in werewolves I would still be interested in finding evidence of other werewolves. In a way that's weird to describe, I feel like I have a lot in common with werewolves (I can also turn into a wolf, just not physically - if you've ever heard me snarl spontaneously and unexpectedly you'll know what I mean, it probably makes most people think I'm a werewolf) and it kind of feels like I'm finding my own kind rather than hunting them down for research. If I did find or produce proof of werewolves I'd be split between releasing it as an important step for the world as a whole and keeping it to myself to protect the werewolves who have obviously gone to great lengths to protect themselves and hide their existence. Maybe if werewolves are supernatural beings then they could sense my wolf side, accept me as a wolf-human hybrid, and I'd be able to befriend them?
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by micheal65536 View Post
    Maybe if werewolves are supernatural beings then they could sense my wolf side, accept me as a wolf-human hybrid, and I'd be able to befriend them?
    You took the words right out of my mouth. I have always wanted to befriend a werewolf.
    Last edited by Lupus Ferox; September 24th, 2017 at 04:58 PM. Reason: was afraid something was unclear

Hell, I'm not even any kind of wolf and I always wanted to be the werewolf in these stories. I've always had a fascination with any kind of transformation, shapeshifting, anything of that sort.
    "Quoting yourself in your signature is silly" ~Kerguelen
    It rhymes with gurglin'
    Wait no it doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by micheal65536 View Post
    Interesting, I've often thought of going on a werewolf hunt of my own. It frustrates me how many reports of these things there are but no solid evidence, everyone who claims to have seen e.g. a werewolf cannot provide any proof.
    I struggle to believe in these sorts of things, and generally just reject them. I'm open minded, but I can't get myself to genuinely believe that these things are real (Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Werewolves, etc.). I think there's always an explanation as to why, none of which involve them existing.

If someone else really believes in them and wants to hunt for them, then I'm not going to look at that person as if they're crazy; I just can't believe in them myself.
    “We have doomed the wolf not for what it is, but for what we deliberately and mistakenly perceive it to be – the mythologized epitome of a savage ruthless killer – which is, in reality, no more than a reflected image of ourself.” - Farley Mowat, Never Cry Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by Lupus Paws View Post
    I struggle to believe in these sorts of things, and generally just reject them. I'm open minded, but I can't get myself to genuinely believe that these things are real (Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Werewolves, etc.). I think there's always an explanation as to why, none of which involve them existing.

If someone else really believes in them and wants to hunt for them, then I'm not going to look at that person as if they're crazy; I just can't believe in them myself.
    Werewolves don't exist It sucks, I know because I love LOVE!!! Werrewolves too and I wish they did exist. Now, What I have been talking about is an evolved wolf like creature that people have been seeing. These dogmen do not transform into anything. There just wolves that have evolved to a human level of intelligence. That is all. Just because the scientific community said that they do not exist, Don't mean that there not here. Go out into the woods of known areas of sightings and stay out there till you have en encounter with one of these dogman and you will see if they are real or not. If you go to the North American Dogman Projects site that I have posted on here in the trading post area of werelist you will see much more. Its fun there. By the way, I post on there message board as Wolf's rain.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; September 25th, 2017 at 12:18 PM.