Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween 2017

Working, though I might have my best friend over so she and my boyfriend can hang out with me. Maybe we'll watch a Halloween movie.

Happy Halloween everyone!!!! I went as......MYSELF!!!!!!!. hehe and you can not believe what people and kids called me tonight. Some people called me a dog, A polar bear and a fucking pig. Dam kids, Do I look like a pig to you. Huff. AT least I got lot of candy and chocolate. Oh yeah, A few dogs bark at me and tried to sniff my butt. hehe.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; October 30th, 2017 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    Happy Halloween everyone!!!! I went as......MYSELF!!!!!!!. hehe and you can not believe what people and kids called me tonight. Some people called me a dog, A polar bear and a fucking pig. Dam kids, Do I look like a pig to you. Huff. AT least I got lot of candy and chocolate. Oh yeah, A few dogs bark at me and tried to sniff my butt. hehe.
    OK two questions:
    1. Isn't halloween tonight, not last night?
    2. Why did everyone call you different animals? Were you wearing a costume (doesn't sound like it from what you said before)?
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Kids were ringing our doorbell like crazy last night. They scared our cat so I got pissed off. I ran to the door wrapped up in a blanket and with my hair all messy and I guess I scared them. Might be because I had a frying pan in my hand and screamed in Swedish

Blog Entries

We are sadly working Halloween. It is sad because the house we now live in has the kind of neighborhood where a number of kids will go about collecting candy, do we won't be able to do so as we are working an evening shift. However, our work has allowed people to dress up so we are going as a werewolf to work the few hours of our shift.

- Nightlegs (female, gray wolf)

Quote Originally Posted by micheal65536 View Post
    OK two questions:
    1. Isn't halloween tonight, not last night?
    2. Why did everyone call you different animals? Were you wearing a costume (doesn't sound like it from what you said before)?
    It is tonight but kids and adults go last night around here tick or treating. I think just as long as it is close to Halloween night that people start going out. Why did people call me different animals.? I don't know, I was just going out in my wolf form. I was walking around with my wolf head. I don't know, Maybe it was because it was dark outside.

Happy Howloween!!!

Tonight, on All Hallow's Eve, friends are coming over and we're going to watch a thematically appropriate movie! (Either Sleepy Hollow or Van Helsing!)

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf | 36 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | eclectic witch

Quote Originally Posted by elinox View Post
    Happy Howloween!!!

Tonight, on All Hallow's Eve, friends are coming over and we're going to watch a thematically appropriate movie! (Either Sleepy Hollow or Van Helsing!)
    I'm going to be watching the movie Split tonight.

Blog Entries

I'm dressed as a black cat- bonus points for wearing all black and a ghostbusters shirt. My friend is wearing all white so the running joke is yin and yang. I entered my dogs in a costume contest and they both won second place for scariest and cutest costumes. Today I'm going to a Halloween lunch with my job which is really looking fantastic. Afterwards my 'yang' friend and I are going to dress up one of the horses at the barn.
    I have a night class to get to later on after that, but the late night is going to be spent with some Halloween festivities with some buddies I don't see often. So it's a day that I didn't plan for to be eventful and I'm now happy that it is becoming more eventful. Halloween was never really my type of holiday- I just started 'celebrating' it a few years ago. I never really go full costume but I like to pay homage: wearing all black, cat ears or such other props, a Halloween shirt/color coordination.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted/therian
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    I'm going to be watching the movie Split tonight.
    Let me know how it is, it looked interesting!

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf | 36 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | eclectic witch