Thread: A little help?

Default A little help?

Hi my name's Zezu and recently I've been feeling kind of... shifty, I guess? Forgive me if I used that wrong, I'm new. I am a furry but I feel less like a human than my other furry friends. I registered here because I have a few questions.
    Can someone explain what "shifty" means please?
    Is it bad if my fursona is not my "therian" (if that's how you use it)?
    is it bad if I don't know what my "therian" is yet?
    I really connect to red pandas, but I've always felt the need to fly. Would it be weird if I was a flying red panda???
    I'm sorry, I've been questioning a lot recently. I sometimes feel phantom body parts, like a tail or wings or ears. My friends never feel this way... I get sick of my own voice and just want to make these weird squeaking meowing noises.
    I'm sorry if I got some language wrong. Thank you for responding.

Quote Originally Posted by Zezu View Post
    Hi my name's Zezu and recently I've been feeling kind of... shifty, I guess? Forgive me if I used that wrong, I'm new. I am a furry but I feel less like a human than my other furry friends. I registered here because I have a few questions.
    Can someone explain what "shifty" means please?
    Is it bad if my fursona is not my "therian" (if that's how you use it)?
    is it bad if I don't know what my "therian" is yet?
    I really connect to red pandas, but I've always felt the need to fly. Would it be weird if I was a flying red panda???
    I'm sorry, I've been questioning a lot recently. I sometimes feel phantom body parts, like a tail or wings or ears. My friends never feel this way... I get sick of my own voice and just want to make these weird squeaking meowing noises.
    I'm sorry if I got some language wrong. Thank you for responding.
    Hello. Welcome to the Werelist. First I like to say that you should introduce yourself in the Animal tracks section of werelist so that people know who you are. As for your question on what shifty means. Is this, Shifty is a term used when a therian experiences when they feel like there theriotype in a non-Physical manner. To your other question, No it is not bad if your fursona is not your theriotype. You will find on here that there are a few furries on here who also identify as therians too. To your other question on not knowing your thriotype. No, It is not bad that if you do not know what your thriotype is yet. There are many therians on here who go though the same thing. And you may not just have one but many. It is up to you to try and find out what your theriotype is. No one here can help you with that. Good luck.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; November 23rd, 2017 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    Hello. Welcome to the Werelist. First I like to say that you should introduce yourself in the Animal tracks section of werelist so that people know who you are. As for your question on what shifty means. Is this, Shifty is a term used when a therian experiences when they feel like there theriotype in a non-Physical manner. To your other question, No it is not bad if your fursona is not your theriotype. You will find on here that there are a few furries on here who also identify as therians too. To your other question on not knowing your thriotype. No, It is not bad that if you do not know what your thriotype is yet. There are many therians on here who go though the same thing. And you may not just have one but many. It is up to you to try and find out what your theriotype is. No one here can help you with that. Good luck.
    Thank you so much ^^

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    Your Welcome. This will also help you too. http://therian.wiki.com/wiki/Therianthropic_Shifts
    Wrong link. It's supposed to be https://therian.wikia.com/wiki/Therianthropic_Shifts
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Thank you Micheal.

I have one more question; how do I set my profile picture? Thanks!

Good question. Werelist has changed over the years and also I forgot how too on this new werelist format.

Go here: http://www.werelist.net/profile.php?do=editavatar

Do NOT go to http://www.werelist.net/profile.php?do=editprofilepic as this one changes the other picture that appears on your profile rather than the one that appears on your posts (don't ask why there are two different pictures...). On this site, the "avatar" is the one you want to change, while "profile picture" refers to another picture that appears only on your profile page.
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Thank you everyone for responding, this helped me a lot ^^

Thank you everyone for responding, this helped me a lot ^^
    No problem. We are happy to help out. Good luck fellow Therian.