Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shaving

Blog Entries

I have an electric razor, which I regularly use. Human facial hair, as I've said before, just feels wrong on me. I've never had any interest in using a disposable one, though given my current job and how I don't have a steady supply of power, it'd probably be a good idea.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Blog Entries

Friend of mine is currently raving about her new epilator. A few years back I was really curious about those but never did try it. Now I'm curious again.

(For the uninitiated, it's a thingie that you run along your skin, which clutches hairs and RIPS THEM OUT. Torture for some, but if you're tough-skinned like me, and/or you have higher pain tolerance, it apparently offers a smoother "finish" with the benefit that you may slowly find less hair actually growing back.)