PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the New Forums!

Jakkal
September 13th, 2008, 03:58 AM
Please don't mind the mess, we're still working on all the features. Speaking of features, boy we sure have a lot! And we have a lot more to add. So you're patience with us during this transition period is very much appreciated.

First, I need to ask you guys to jump through a few more hoops for me. I know, it's a bummer, but we're hoping you're really appreciate it in the future.

The Purple Dino thing lives on, only it's not really called that right now. I need all you guys to read the rules, then follow the instructions at the bottom. The Forum Rules are listed in the navbar at the top of the forums.

Now we have some cool new features for the forums, and with great features comes great responsibility. The Help Staff will be working to make rules for the features to keep WereList a fun and safe place for people to hang out. So just remember to follow the general site policies and you should be set.

We now have user Galleries, as well as User created Social Groups. These two options are currently disabled for general use until we can get some rules up for them. It's a bummer, I know, but don't worry, you'll be able to use them soon enough!

If you do want a gallery, you need to join the Gallery usergroup. You can do this by clicking on the User CP link in the top left of the navbar. Then go down to Group Memberships. WereList Gallery should be one of the groups there. Moderators will be assigned to make sure that users are good rule abiding citizens and shall bestow upon them the ability to create albums and upload pics.

Also, we have a Calendar now. Do you have a Howl posting or a general get-together in the works? Post it on the Calendar for others to see!

Again, we have some really cool stuff planned, so just stay tuned and we'll iron out these wrinkles as fast as we can!

Jakkal
September 13th, 2008, 08:47 PM
Okay, another hoop for you guys to jump through. I'm sorry, I know. I hope to get all this settled soon!

If you're a legal adult (18+) then you can join the Adult usergroup. This will give you access to the Mature Discussion forum. You can do this by clicking on the link to the User CP (Top left corner). Then go to Group Memberships. That will be one of the groups listed there. Join it and you should be able to get to the Mature discussion forum once more. Remember that's for legal adults only!