PDA

View Full Version : My sister is a vampire?

LiLMorganWolf
November 10th, 2009, 08:07 PM
First off I need to make this face: DX

Now,
1. I have nothing against vampires, and I do believe in certain types of them.
2. My sister is a rat therian.
3. I am a wolf therian.

Pretty sure being siblings doesn't mean we should both be wolves or both be rats, or whatever, since therianthropy is not genetic.

I found out I was therian shortly after being marked by a psychic vampire and then with the effects that followed, began meditating and found myself. She found out she was therian simply through soul searching and meditation. I love her to death and basically taught her all she knows so she's not usually one to role play. (Plus she hates Twilight, so it's not just hype).

Now, she just came up to me and told me something. She and I both are a bit psychic and can thus see spirits and such. She says there's a boy, who looks about 16 who has recently started visiting her in astral form (he claims to be a vampire). He's told her that his body is in a coma. Astrally, he bit her with the intent of awakening her or changing her into a vampire (I've never met this kid). Now she wants to know all about both sang and psi vamps and wants to know if she's turning into one.

:eek: Duuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh????

I don't know what to tell her! Maybe she's imagining things? Why didn't she tell me sooner? Who would make rash decision to become a vampy anyway? Can a person be a therian and a vampire at the same time?

She says that now, especially around large groups of people, she feels the need to bite. And feels like she's energized when in these crowds, as if she's reaching into them and psychically "borrowing" their energy.

If she is turning, is there anyone who can tell me what to tell her about this "change"?

Amourosa Wolfsight
November 10th, 2009, 08:49 PM
I'm going to leave most of this to werelist's vampires, but you can't be turned into a vampire. You just are one. It's an energy deficiency.
If she sees this boy while awake and not just in her mind, I would recommend seeing a psychiatrist. This does not sound like something spiritual to me, more psychological.

Also, what do you mean by "taught her all she knows?" Because if that's about therianthropy, I would question how knowledegable you are, having been a part of this community for only a few days.

BroodFox
November 10th, 2009, 08:51 PM
Asking someone else if you're a vampire is like asking someone else to tell you about yourself. If anything she would be the one in the best position to pass judgement on these things.

As for anything you can do: encourage skepticism.

Velvet Darkness
November 10th, 2009, 09:00 PM
2. My sister is a rat therian.
3. I am a wolf therian.

Pretty sure being siblings doesn't mean we should both be wolves or both be rats, or whatever, since therianthropy is not genetic.
Yes I'd say your right about that.

Now, she just came up to me and told me something. She and I both are a bit psychic and can thus see spirits and such. She says there's a boy, who looks about 16 who has recently started visiting her in astral form (he claims to be a vampire). He's told her that his body is in a coma. Astrally, he bit her with the intent of awakening her or changing her into a vampire (I've never met this kid). Now she wants to know all about both sang and psi vamps and wants to know if she's turning into one.I believe that no-one could 'turn' anyone into a Vampire. To me that's like physical shifting, great for books and movies, but not really practical in the real world. The problem with it is that Vampirism isn't a disease and it can't be carried through the blood and passed on to someone else.
I believe you're either born that way or you're not. By that I don't mean you inherit it in your DNA or anything silly like that, I mean that like therianthropy it is with you from the beginning of your life you just don't realise it at first, then 'something' happens, (I call it awakening, but many others have different names for it), and you begin to realise that human isn't all there is to you, inside there is something more. It's always been there it's just taken you until that point to realise it, or maybe let yourself acknowledge it.
I believe that sometimes contact with another Vampire or Otherkin can trigger awakening in another person, and that's when people start thinking that they have been 'turned'. But in my belief it is simply their inner essence connecting to yours and stirring it from dormancy to the first stages of being.
It is possible that if she is a Vampire then that is what is happening.

For information about Psi and Sang Vampires she could check out Sanguinarius.org and the VCMB forum, they have tons of info on everything to do with vampires.

Can a person be a therian and a vampire at the same time?Yes it's possible. There are some Therian Vampires here on the forum.

She says that now, especially around large groups of people, she feels the need to bite. And feels like she's energized when in these crowds, as if she's reaching into them and psychically "borrowing" their energy.That might not be anything to do with being a Vampire, I've found by talking to people in person and on the internet that lots of other types of Kin feed psychically by tapping into the energy of others and using it to help add to their own resources, and I've read Therians here say they sometimes feel like biting someone.. So that might be because she is a Therian

If she is turning, is there anyone who can tell me what to tell her about this "change"?Like I said I don't think turning is the right word, but it's possible for anyone to have more than one awakening, so that might be what this is about.
I hope this has made sense to you, and might help in some way.
If I've just confused you even more than you were before please say so and I'll try to do better.

It's an energy deficiency.
Could I please ask you how many Vampires have told you that?

Kyte
November 10th, 2009, 09:04 PM
I am a psychic vampire/therian. YOU CANNOT BECOME A VAMPIRE because someone bit you. That is just HOLLYWOOD. You CANNOT become a vampire exchanging blood or energy. It just doesn't work like that.

THERE IS NO CHANGE. Yes, you can be awoken into vampirism just like awakening your therian side. This is not done because someone told you "Oh...I bit you...NOw you're going to become a vampire." Also, the need to bite? That's just odd. Even most Sanguine vampires have donors and don't "bite" to get to the blood, now a days its done with needles, at least from the sangs that I know personally. The teeth just hurts to bad, and the human mouth is not all that clean.

Now that's my rant. Now it is possible to have psychic tendencies as a psychic vampire, just still the need to bite would not be involved in that, at least not in my experiences. I get jumpy, jittery, and excited in a room full of people, that is the reason I love clubs, opening nights at movies, or parties.

In my opinion, it sounds like she might need some help. I think she is either one, read too many books and watched too many movies, or 2 someone is pulling her leg and she is just gullible, or 3 she might be awakening and looking in the wrong area.

LiLMorganWolf
November 10th, 2009, 10:00 PM
O.o well alrighty then, I'll convey all this to her.

Olm Stranger
November 10th, 2009, 10:16 PM
Well, I have heard reports of people temporarly becoming psi vamps after donating blood or having their own psi energy feed on.

So maybe she won't be becoming a vamp by an astral bite, but maybe it was symbolism for a psi feed? Maybe this 'other' fed off her energy and explained it to her by saying he 'bit' her?

So it is possible, I suppose... but I wouldn't listen to a random guy in the astral plane using the term 'bite' or anyone claiming they have 'awakened' me. Its like therianthopy, people can help cause it, but not force it. Its for you to explore and discover on your own.

Seraphyna
November 10th, 2009, 11:11 PM
Yes, it's possible to be a therian and a vampire. No, there is no change, no biting people, etc. I do believe that someone could be "turned" in the sense that someone's energetic body could be damaged to the point where they would need to take in external energy to offset the "leak" but I also believe that those sort of "created" vampires could be "fixed" and that the damage could be repaired. If she's thinking she's turning into some kind of Hollywood vampire, the urge to bite people is almost certainly psychological.

LiLMorganWolf
November 12th, 2009, 10:59 AM
The conversation pretty much went like this:

"Hey Kk (her nickname) so I asked people on the site about what you told me, they pretty much said : Raaaaa! No! Stop it! (giggle)"

I went on to explain that in most cases, she would already have to have been a vampire or a person with "dormant" vampire traits. This being, if she stops paying attention to him, will more than likely go away.-I think. And that all the new vampire stuff she's been thinking about is simply that, just thoughts; or perhaps she does have a spiritual "leak" that is temporarily making her want to energy feed. But I stressed that whatever's going on is temporary, if not a complete fantasy.