PDA

View Full Version : Is the world on CRACK??? Part Two!!!

Nai-Yo Mie
January 12th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Ok new insight!!! >>>>>>

My boyfriend (or i should say ex) was parinoid, not jealous!!! HE was cheating on ME so he knew how easy it would be for ME to cheat on HIM!!!! So there is the resolution to THAT little peice of info. so YES HE IS A JERK!!!!!

On the subject of how the RX pill go there.... I couldnt tell you!! I have no clue! the only thing i know is that my grandma takes the mthough she hasnt been in my house.

But everything else still sticks. Only its getting worse!!! So i'm still pretty lost here!!!

Kyte
January 12th, 2010, 01:26 PM
At least you found out about one part of the delima. Good luck on the rest. Sorry that you are going through all of this.

Vikaryous
January 13th, 2010, 01:05 AM
Well at least that's one bit of stress removed. Hope things get better

StarRhythm
January 13th, 2010, 04:12 AM
I'm so sorry that happened to you. I know how it feels, and it's an extremely crappy thing for anyone to do. I've heard it said that usually when someone is freaking out about you cheating, they're the ones doing it... guess it's right in this case. :[ I really hope the rest of everything is better for you soon.

Eissenvarg
January 13th, 2010, 06:57 AM
What a douche. Sounds like your better off without him, Nai, you deserve someone better.

Dimitri
January 13th, 2010, 01:38 PM
I feel you I just lost my Best friend of 10 years and my Apartment and job.The friend not that big a deal cause i realize now how one side our friendship was

Oblivian
January 15th, 2010, 05:17 AM
I'm sorry to hear this *hugs* and I really hope things will get better. Life will find a way for you, I'm sure.