PDA

View Full Version : THETA signal boosting?

swanblood
October 17th, 2012, 01:22 AM
I know I have left this project for a few months... haha... and I'm not sure if this is the right place to talk about it. But, I think I remember that someone said, if I wished to promote THETA ( theta.kinfire.org (http://theta.kinfire.org) ) on the front page of Werelist, it would possible.

Is there a way to go about doing that now?

Also, anyone who can submit reviews/experiences (good, bad, neutral, doesn't matter) of therapists that they have visited and talked to about their therianthropy, would be really useful. It doesn't matter if you don't remember all the detail about the therapist... any information can help. If you don't know in what format to do the review, look at the page that is already there as a guide.

Savage
October 17th, 2012, 01:37 AM
I'm not sure our front page is working at the moment, but please feel free to post in Trading Post.

cheetah
October 17th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Looks like it's working to me.

Lanina
October 21st, 2012, 03:41 PM
I have recently send a Swedish translation of the brochure (found under "Materials") to Swanblood, though it's not uploaded there yet I think. I hope that more people will send in their reviews, and perhaps help translating the materials of the site.