PDA

View Full Version : Betwixt and Between is Live!

Arawn
June 11th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Betwixt and Between (http://betwixtandbetween.lefora.com/) is live! :D Which means y'all can share it (which I will be) and even join up. :) Remember the core is theriomythics/animalistic otherkin/whatever you want to use, but people can hop to look and learn more. :)

Robert
June 11th, 2013, 04:06 PM
sweet glad to have given input.

yourdeer
June 11th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Congrats again to all of you! :D And good luck - is there some kind of cool thing to do for new forums like when you send a ship off for the first time? Can we paint the name on and break a wine bottle against the side and all wave our handkerchiefs and hope she sails well? :)

Arawn
June 11th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Congrats again to all of you! :D And good luck - is there some kind of cool thing to do for new forums like when you send a ship off for the first time? Can we paint the name on and break a wine bottle against the side and all wave our handkerchiefs and hope she sails well? :)

You can send me brownies. :P XD And thanks! I'm hoping this kicks off. :3

@ Robert:

Thank you!

Robert
June 11th, 2013, 04:17 PM
heh, digital brownies for every one.

Sonne_Spiritwind
June 11th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Hooray =D. I still need to go ahead and sign up there soon, and send the link around a bit. I can't be active there much at all for awhile due to tendonitis in my wrists, but I'll sign up and check in at times.

Arawn
June 11th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Hooray =D. I still need to go ahead and sign up there soon, and send the link around a bit. I can't be active there much at all for awhile due to tendonitis in my wrists, but I'll sign up and check in at times.

Take your time. :D I hope your wrists get better soon!

swanblood
June 11th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Yay, congratulations everyone! I hope this helps to serve a need in the community that was not being filled before, and maybe I'll come over from time to time to talk about swan maiden and kelpie things.

Khamaseen
June 11th, 2013, 06:11 PM
*throws confetti* Happy birthday Forum!!

Already got my intro and a topic up. I'm gonna be busy for the next couple of days but I've got plenty of ideas for topics to start so I'll get on that as soon as I can!

Arawn
June 11th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Yay, congratulations everyone! I hope this helps to serve a need in the community that was not being filled before, and maybe I'll come over from time to time to talk about swan maiden and kelpie things.

Thank you! And I'd love to have you over. :D

*throws confetti* Happy birthday Forum!!

Already got my intro and a topic up. I'm gonna be busy for the next couple of days but I've got plenty of ideas for topics to start so I'll get on that as soon as I can!

Yay! XD

And thank you! Ideas are always welcome. :3 I can be really miserable with thread ideas sometimes or I'll have an idea and then blank. -.- Which is why it's a good thing I'm not the only person on the forum. xD

Khamaseen
June 11th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Yay! XD

And thank you! Ideas are always welcome. :3 I can be really miserable with thread ideas sometimes or I'll have an idea and then blank. -.- Which is why it's a good thing I'm not the only person on the forum. xD

I am the infinite ideas person to a fault. I can't possibly find the time or resources to act on all the ideas I come up with (my manic phase at its finest.) Right now I have a backlog of 27 essays to write/finish editing for my site, 12 topics I want to post to Werelist, and 7 I've got for B&B so far (that's how I'm going to shorten the forums name from now on.) but I'm lacking in the energy and time and focus to go through with them... especially this new forum I want to set up, so many ideas and technical things worked out, no energy or motivation to go through with it.

I'll try not to spam the topics all at once, lol.

I know you're uncomfortable with advertising on Tumblr so I'm not going to go through with it. I did add the forum to my links page on Feral Limbo and mentioned it in an otherkin chat room earlier today.

The captchas are getting hilarious, especially when I log in on my phone. I've gotten "EXERCISE MORE" "heartache salad" "kick fruit" "4x saving" and I'm like....? Is there context to these that I'm just missing because my phone doesn't play the videos???

elinox
June 11th, 2013, 08:32 PM
...and 7 I've got for B&B so far (that's how I'm going to shorten the forums name from now on.)...

I've been calling it "Twix". :p

Seraphyna
June 11th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Can't wait to get my forum whoring on!

herringbone
June 11th, 2013, 10:25 PM
I probably won't be joining because it isn't a need for me, but I'm happy to see this project happen! It looks like it'll be a good place for lots of folk. Congrats to all who helped make it happen! :)

Reset
June 12th, 2013, 10:34 PM
Good stuff! Every new forum needs some regular users to get it going, and stay going. I'll join and try to play a part.

Arawn
June 12th, 2013, 11:11 PM
@ Sera:

D:< Don't abuse the site! It's still new! You need to nurture it first. :p

@ herringbone:

Thank you! And I definitely couldn't do this without everyone who gave input. :3

@ reset:

:D I look forward to having you on there! :D

Seraphyna
June 12th, 2013, 11:51 PM
@ Sera:

D:< Don't abuse the site! It's still new! You need to nurture it first. :p

Your post count is higher than mine! :p

Raqui
June 13th, 2013, 10:28 PM
I'll go take a look at it. I've been watching these threads even if I haven't been posting.

Vikaryous
June 14th, 2013, 01:28 AM
I might pop in and lurk, per usual : P

_Ix_
June 14th, 2013, 09:45 PM
Yay! The things that happen while I vanish into the health care system. :) Good to see it live; I'll likely join up tonight.

Arawn
June 14th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Thank you, everyone! :D And don't hesitate to post stuff on there if you join. :3

@ Ix:

:) I can't wait! And I hope you're feeling all right!

_Ix_
June 14th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Much better now, thank-you. :)