PDA

View Full Version : Why you should forget the werewolf diet

Savage
February 2nd, 2014, 03:42 AM
http://www.buzzfeed.com/joannaborns/werewolf-diet

Worth a giggle.

Coydublin
February 2nd, 2014, 07:00 AM
I love it! The article, I love, not the diet haha. I love the line, "You're beautiful, wolfy, just the way you are." I also like how the author gives werewolves permission to supplement the diet with various rodents, haha.

House of Chimeras
February 2nd, 2014, 09:24 AM
That was good for a good giggle. Very amusing. Nice find, Savage.

- Lunatani

Kisota
February 2nd, 2014, 12:30 PM
Amusing, but holy crap, that is really a thing?

These fad diets are getting even wackier all the time. It's like people just turn off their brains. And I thought all this "detox" shit was bad...

wereaibo
February 2nd, 2014, 01:15 PM
That was pretty good. Though when aquiring meals require chasing them down rather than going through the drive thru at Burger King you really don't need to diet. You burn calories every time you go after a meal. Unless you prefer to eat humans. Those suckers are too easy to catch.

cheetah
February 2nd, 2014, 02:20 PM
Or turtles. Turtles are easy to catch. Actually, the notion of a werewolf book on health bemoaning young werewolves not eating enough "fast food" is pretty amusing.

wereaibo
February 2nd, 2014, 03:12 PM
I don't know about turtles. Catching them is easy but biting through that tough shell may not be. Plus it doesn't seem like there'd be enough meat to be worth the effort. It also may not be a good idea to go after turtles of the teenage mutant ninja variety. Not only are those bastards fast they're also armed.

cheetah
February 2nd, 2014, 04:55 PM
Oh, that's easy, just drop them off a cliff onto a rock.

Coydublin
February 2nd, 2014, 08:59 PM
Have you ever seen how fast a tortoise can run? I had a friend who had a small tortoise, and on a wooden floor, that tortoise could flat out run. I was shocked at his speed! Talking about turtles reminded me of that. It's still not like there'd be any contest, wolf versus tortoise, but still, being used to seeing slow turtles, I had no clue a tortoise could run that fast.