PDA

View Full Version : WolfQuest Online

distortionwolf
May 5th, 2014, 06:12 PM
Does anybody have the online wolf game Wolfquest? And if you do or want to download it and create an account let me know and ill make a private pack just for therians (with a packname and password);)

Wolfgirl44
May 5th, 2014, 07:16 PM
I have the game but never figured out the online portion. Apparently you need an account with their forum, and I tried to sign up but something went haywire somehow? I forget exactly what happened.

It's a fun game though, I like to pull it up when I'm stressed and waste some time chasing things.

distortionwolf
May 5th, 2014, 08:34 PM
They send you an email to activate your account, try making another one maybe with a different email or something

distortionwolf
May 5th, 2014, 08:36 PM
Sorry I meant to say that they send you an email saying that they activated your account. Try logging in!

Kisota
May 6th, 2014, 03:25 PM
I thought the WolfQuest online portion was being removed?

I used to play sometimes. It's so glitchy and bad, but was always fun to goof around on. My username there is Kisota as well.

I remember when the chat was a real thing. They kept having to limit it more and more because weird pervy teens and preteens kept trying to roleplay mating and stuff. KIDS THESE DAYS

distortionwolf
May 6th, 2014, 05:13 PM
I thought the WolfQuest online portion was being removed?

I used to play sometimes. It's so glitchy and bad, but was always fun to goof around on. My username there is Kisota as well.

I remember when the chat was a real thing. They kept having to limit it more and more because weird pervy teens and preteens kept trying to roleplay mating and stuff. KIDS THESE DAYS

No it wasn't removed it's still up and running. And I know, the stupid mating roleplayers ruin it for everyone lol.

Alliana
May 14th, 2014, 10:14 AM
I think that they can't work on the project anymore because their grant from this one wolf sanctuary place ran out. =/ So, while the online portion may be still up, they can't make anymore episodes.

Or at least that's what the e-mail they sent to me said.