Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity therians

Default Celebrity therians

This is just an interesting topic I would like to bring up.I'm sure I'm the not the only one who's had this cross there mind, but has anyone else ever thought or suspected any celebrities being therian or even some kind of otherkin? I have thought of maybe...mmm....2. The first one would have to be "The grizzly man" you know the guy who studied bears and gets killed by one? Well yes he is someone who comes to my mind. One of my main reasons for saying this is in one of his videos he references to not being human spiritually. I believe he did anyway. Another person that my friend brought up that could possibly be therian is Elen degenerets(Excuse my bad spelling). I cant think of any specific reason for her but something about her just seems....different I guess you could say.

So with that being said is there any famous(or at least well known people) people who you have had any suspitions about?

There's a wolf man too...he hasn't been mauled to death yet though. I also suspect that the people with full body tattoos turning them into a cheetah, snake, and tiger have some therian thing going on.

Only one I can possibly think of (at the moment) is Steve Irwin (RIP). Would elaborate but I'm in a hurry.
    Sevenfoldist, aspiring tattoo artist, genderfluid, and possibly a sea serpent. I'm not on much but you're welcome to contact me.

Ellen DeGeneres is the spelling, I believe. I'm curious as to why you suspect her of being therian, though.

Otherwise, for me, Shaun Ellis, "The Wolf Man", I guess, is a person who comes to mind. Although I think that's more of an interest and fascination about wolves than something spiritual.

Yah Thats right Shaun Ellis was another one, and that tiger guy who is on tv all the time. You know shows like ripleys belive it or not.

Well I myself cant really specify on Ellen comsidering it was a firend of mine who mentiond her. She for some reason seems to just have something to her I guess. It could just be that she makes my friend think of a rabbit. I truelly dont know, i'm going to bring it up to her though. But it wouldnt supprise me if she was.

Shaun Ellis is the only one that I could think of that has shown evidence of therianthropy in his interviews. Some of these other people I would just say like animals a lot. I haven't seen anything (including the Grizzly Man) that would suggest therianthropy to me.
    Avatar image by WindSeeker © 2009

Come join us every month for a Serious Therianthropy Discussion Chat hosted by Weresource.org!
    Visit this thread for more information!

Quote Originally Posted by wolffriend
    Shaun Ellis is the only one that I could think of that has shown evidence of therianthropy in his interviews. Some of these other people I would just say like animals a lot. I haven't seen anything (including the Grizzly Man) that would suggest therianthropy to me.
    I couldn't agree more.

And for some reason, Steve Irwin just doesn't say 'therian' to me. He loved all animals, though crocs were his favorite. I can see Steve liking these animals, but never really acting like them. Not like therians do.

Ellen, maybe.

Not the Grizzly Man - he didn't identify with bears, he idealized them. He tried to pet them. Anybody who really understood bears would never have treated them the way he did. Erwin didn't strike me as Therian either.

I very strongly suspect that Sir Anthony Hopkins is Therian. I would almost bet that the woman who played the naturalist on the Dhole episode of The X-File is Therian.

There used to be a guy who played a photographer on the Lou Grant Show who I'd swear was a Therian. It was the graceful sweeping way he walked, I think.

Sting is a possibility.

I don't pay attention to celebrities anymore, so I probably couldn't name any that seem therian, hell I don't even know what to look for as I only know one therian well in real life (my boyfriend, who intro'd me to this site). I didn't realize that therianthropy was something that could show outward signs (I didn't DOUBT the possibility, I just didn't think about it), but then again I'm bad at picking up subtleties in behavior and wouldn't know what to possibly associate with being an animal inside. I guess I'm just one of those folks that accepts little quirks as just part of their whole personality (no insinuation intended).

Just asking, what traits are you all looking for in deciding if you think a certain celebrity is therian/otherkin?
    Sevenfoldist, aspiring tattoo artist, genderfluid, and possibly a sea serpent. I'm not on much but you're welcome to contact me.

I will verify that several (minor) therian celebrities do exist to my direct personal knowledge. One was briefly involved in the community, but stopped due to privacy concerns.

Obviously I respect their privacy concerns and that is the absolute end of any information that will come from me on the subject. But yes, there are some.
    Last edited by Savage; October 20th, 2008 at 12:53 AM.