Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: How do you like to sleep?

I also like to sleep with a pillow on the bottom on my head and a pillow on top of my head, With my head being in the middle. I sleep like that because it keeps the light out of my eyes and it keeps any noise level down so it doesn't wake me up. How do you use your pillow to sleep.?

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    How do you use your pillow to sleep.?
    I often don't use a pillow at all, but sometimes I put it just behind my head or upper body, such that my head or body is not on the pillow but I am lying against it which makes me feel safer/more sheltered. Using a pillow the normal way (to put one's head on) just feels weird when the phantom shift starts (I usually get a phantom shift when I'm falling asleep) and if I have a mental shift I usually end up chewing the pillow.
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Quote Originally Posted by micheal65536 View Post
    I often don't use a pillow at all, but sometimes I put it just behind my head or upper body, such that my head or body is not on the pillow but I am lying against it which makes me feel safer/more sheltered. Using a pillow the normal way (to put one's head on) just feels weird when the phantom shift starts (I usually get a phantom shift when I'm falling asleep) and if I have a mental shift I usually end up chewing the pillow.
    Doesn't your head and neck get stiff when you sleep like that.? So you just lay your head on the bed then and not a pillow.? I don't think I have ever slept on my bed or any bed without a pillow on it and I have shifted sometimes when I was sleeping and have even chewed on my pillow once but it has never bothered my shift when I was laying my head on a pillow.

Doesn't your head and neck get stiff when you sleep like that.? So you just lay your head on the bed then and not a pillow.?
    I put my head on my front legs/paws.
    it has never bothered my shift when I was laying my head on a pillow
    It feels weird having one's front legs, and the head on top, raised from the rest of your body when naturally they would be mostly flat on the ground. And it's impossible to curl up with your head stuck on the pillow, even if you move the pillow to a different place on the bed.
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Blog Entries

Always on my side, often in a foetal position. Sometimes laying my head on my hands, or I have my arms infront of me pointing down.

I don't know about all of you but I like sleeping in a cold room more then a warn or a hot room and I saw online that sleeping in a cold room is better for you sleeping wise. Look it up. Cold Temperatures improves sleeping.

Blog Entries

Colder is usually better for me. I've slept in temperatures ranging from below freezing to the hottest of summer (90s at night...fun) and I'd pick below freezing, no contest. Assuming I have enough blankets, of course. (If not, I choose hot.)

Blog Entries

I've got a bunch of blankets and pillows at the end of my bed, and at night I put all the pillows in the corner (my bed is against a wall) and get all the blankets and I just curl up.
    I usually have a cup of tea before bed and I listen to nature sounds to help me relax.

Quote Originally Posted by tranquilwolf View Post
    I've got a bunch of blankets and pillows at the end of my bed, and at night I put all the pillows in the corner (my bed is against a wall) and get all the blankets and I just curl up.
    I usually have a cup of tea before bed and I listen to nature sounds to help me relax.
    I some what do the same thing as you do but without having tea before bed but I do drink water before bed. I also sleep with my pillows at the corner of my bed. I listen to wolf music sometimes before bed. I can give you a list of the kind of wolf music I play Tranquilwolf.?

Quote Originally Posted by tranquilwolf View Post
    Now that you mention it, I do sometimes put the pillow and blanket against the wall to lie against. I feel "safer" lying against the wall rather than out in the open. It feels a bit like a den.
    Psychological therian.