Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you like on your burger?

My burgers resemble McDonalds burgers, only better. Cheese, onions, ketchup, mustard, and a homemade patty with garlic spices in it. The best EVER.

Mmm. Reading this is torturous before breakfast. xD

My perfect burger would have avocado, bacon, grilled mushrooms and onions, swiss cheese, lettuce, perhaps a basil leaf if I have some, mayo and barbecue sauce with a little bit of hot sauce mixed in.

I go for cheese and a slice of fresh tomato...but if I'm feeling particularly glottonous, then add to that bacon and an onion ring.

I can be as simple as ketchup and mustard, but given free reign of the kitchen...

ketchup, mustard, mayo, thousand island dressing, onions, pickles, lettuce, tomatoes, hot peppers, potato chips... and maybe another hamburger...

My burgers tend to drip >.>

Ketchup, mustard, mayo, and iceberg lettuce.

Though after finding a roundworm in the ground beef a week ago, I don't think I'll ever chance eating a burger (or beef in general) ever again.
    Falling in love at first sight; The conversation afterward:

"Sweetie, why do you love me"
    "Because, my dear, you looked at me. That's why we're together"

Lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise... Hold the burger.

Everything except tomatoes and mustard - and, according to my mood, I might like those. I very much like the smokey taste of grilled burgers. I like mayonnaise. I like variety.

The best fast food hamburger I've ever eaten (IMO) is from a little place called Daniel's Drive-In of Highway 29 in Fairfax, Alabama (a suburb of Valley, Alabama). It's pretty simple but it has just a spot of chili on it and I add extra ketchup. I usually eat it with barbecue potato chips. My second favorite is such simply because it's just a great hamburger and they serve it an Bertile's Burgers and Biscuits in Grove Hill, Alabama. My third favorite is Krystal's - I have to have the burgers, french fries, and chili and I get some of all of them in my mouth at the same time. Gotta have the combination to make it work right.

What do I USUALLY get? A burger with bacon and cheese and barbeque sauce on it, since that's usually what whatever place I go to has. Then I'll sometimes add some of my side dish to it. Corn is good on it BTW. Sometimes I get lucky though and the place will have chili sauce, or mushrooms to put on it, but that's not usually the case.

What would I LOVE to get? A tripple cheeseburger with bacon, spicy chicken, pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms, parmesian cheese, some ground up red pepper, barbeque sauce, chili sauce from Wendy's, and then I'd add other stuff to it like maybe potato chips, corn, or a few french fries. Man, that would be epic! XD It'd be to big to eat though, more than likely. But man, that'd be the PERFECT burger.
    "Nothing is impossible, only improbable." ~Personal quote

"You have a ramen doctor at your secret ramen base?" ~Neku Sakuraba

I love to make a Gardenburger (vegan) which is made of whole grains, beans and veggies. Serve that on a lovely whole grain vegan bun with lettuce or cabbage (cabbage is sometimes crispier), tomato, pickles, onions, maybe a little spread like vegan mayo or mustard. OR, I love Boca burgers with sauteed mushrooms, onions and vegan mozzarella! Whew, dang!

Mushrooms. I could eat mushrooms like day and night.
    The Gods forgot they made me,
    So I forgot them too.
    -Bowie