Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Wolf's Rain (Manga/Anime series)

Default wolf's rain ost 2

To all wolf's rain fans, I have found the 2nd wolf's rain soundtrack. Wolf's rain ost 2, You can buy it at amazon.com Just make sure that you guys leave me one.

Oh no worries I'm not really interested in any of the Wolf's Rain CD's, but Amazon is pretty good about restocking their merchandise. If you do get ready to buy the OST 2 and there isn't one on Amazon, try finding a copy of it on Ebay. Sometimes you will find them at cheaper prices but you have to pay attention to the shipping costs. I hate it when I find something that has a good starting bid, or a cheap "Buy It Now" price, then I look at the cost for shipping and they want $20 to ship it.

Thank you somnia, I will look on ebay too but i found what i am looking for. Oh other thing is that the wolf's rain ost2 is in import from japan. So i think the shipping cost is like alot. I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH IT COST'S I WANT IT

** Help Staff note by Somnia **

Posts moved from the Therian Daily Thought II thread to the existing one about the anime Wolf's Rain. I quoted Souxie's post from Therian Daily Thought II and added it to Bloodpact's post so people will know what quote they are replying to.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Quote Originally Posted by Souxie View Post
    "They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."

I should really watch Wolf's Rain. That quote makes it seems like something really good Souxie.
    Last edited by Somnia; July 5th, 2014 at 12:05 PM.
    I Scream when I wish to Howl. I Sob when I wish to Whine.
    I run with Two instead of Four. I wear a Jacket, instead of My Coat.
    I must speak with Words instead of Feelings; stumbling through Your language, while you don't you understand Mine.
    While you can play in Your world, I can never play in Mine.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodpact View Post
    I should really watch Wolf's Rain. That quote makes it seems like something really good Souxie.
    It's good until you reach near the ending of it, then...yeah..I won't spoil it for you but it is a great series.

Too bad it was so short. =/

Default Wolf's Rain

To bad that there is only one season of the Wolf's Rain show. I and I am sure that all the other fans would love to see a second season of Wolf's Rain to come out. The reason that there isn't going to be a second season of the show is because it would be to much like the first season. Where the show kind of repeats itself. You know they keep doing the same thing over and over again to try and get to Paradise. How I know this, Is because I read it in one of my anime insider magazines where they where talking about the show.

Blog Entries

I think I saw a couple episodes of that. I thought it was good but I couldn't find the time to watch the whole thing.
    Last edited by Somnia; July 5th, 2014 at 11:56 AM.
    [SIZE=1][SIZE=2]Engineer, hobbyist, fighter, archer, fox.
    [/SIZE]
    -Avatar courtesy of Wolfsnake[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodpact View Post
    I think you would enjoy Wolf's Rain. I'm sure Amazon has the series or it can be streamed.
    Mary ate a little lamb spicy chili peppered and to cool her burning tongue she quickly ate the Shepherd.

I think you would enjoy Wolf's Rain. I'm sure Amazon has the series or it can be streamed.
    Hulu's got it. Although I don't remember if you need to be a member or not.

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf | 37 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | eclectic witch

Wolf's Rain is still being sold on DVD at Amazon and Ebay and target. I love the show. Its one of the best Wolf shows next too Princess Mononoke and the British TV show Wolf Blood. If you are also looking for the soundtrack, I don't know if you can still buy in stores but you can buy it online or go on youtube and record the music on there.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; July 4th, 2014 at 09:48 PM.