Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Project Pawprint

It has kinda hit a stale spot. I am having to back up and redo all that had been planned. I am working with ilrak on this and am taking her feed back with uptmost consideration. if you have any questions please pm me
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!

Is this still going on? I saw in the first post it should be done by October 2011, I kinda hope I'm not too late. I'd kinda like to take part, if people can inform me on what's going on and, more importantly, if I'm too late.

A lot of things happened and no you are not too late. I am very seldom on werelist do to work and classes full time. Send me a message or if you are on Skype I think my name is on my profile here. I am working with a few other people with this, but as of right now its just back in the basic phases.
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!