Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Contribute

I'll start working on a small essay about species disphoria, I seem to have had issues with it for most of my life so far, but I'll try to include objective research as well. Hope to send it to you in a couple weeks.
    ~~Our power can be replicated, but not our beginings~~

I can do both the difference between otherkin and therians and the difference between totems and therians if you'd like.
    *Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away
    *"We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey."

Thank you Ashen. Umm... I guess I could use different views from people and combine them. Just send them to me when you are done. Once I've gotten them in, I"ll cross them off the list.
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!

OK I want to help, I've been the logo creator of the Avatar fan film called Our Only Home http://www.youtube.com/user/OurOnlyHome
    , it is passing in UK ,I'm not sure where, but I have some experience with editing images and I can do some advertising or interviewing someone, so want help? (please PM me ) Thanks
    ''Don't hide, baby, show them
    just how deep it goes
    Don't mind the cameras,
    let them see your
    black heart, baby!'' Pendulum-Different

Blog Entries

I can continually nag people to get things done.

It might be helpful.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier