Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Contribute

Quote Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
    If you find a need for glitzy cg fx, I can probably help. I don't have any film experience so don't expect ILM quality heh, but the work I do is like a second cousin to that industry. Applying cg to illustrate any scientific presentations, weremap style population density, text, or whatnot might help give the production an extra degree of professionalism, even though it would be a total mainstream eye candy thing to use. I might be able to get a couple coworkers to help out as well, one of which I trust completely and who is aware of my therioside.

You might try hunting down sponsors for the project if there are any viable sources. The economy is tough, but you could find people or groups who would be willing to donate funds in return for a simple thanks in the credits. The folks at Para-X, for instance? Whether or not they can, they might be able to point you to someone else.

Consider other donation revenue streams as well to collect funds that can be applied to the project. Direct Paypal links. Cafepress style online shops where you can upload unique art designs for products created by members in the community for members in the community to purchase toward the fulfillment of the documentary. Yada yada.

A few other ideas are floating through my brain, but I'll have to post them later.

O: Art designs for merchandise would be fun, I love drawing and I'm fairly good at it when I sit down and work hard at a piece. I know someone else who is a talented artist...I bet even more so than I am... (I'm looking at you, Agita! :P)

Photoshop, HTML and CSS at your service!

I'm going to mention this to a few of my well trusted non therian friends and as them what they remember me telling them when I came out to them as well as things they'd honestly like explained, what confused them, etc.
    ~~Our power can be replicated, but not our beginings~~

I think I'd be most effective if I submitted writing, whether a script or poetry or whatever.
    Nothing I post on this forum is meant to be rude, disrespectful, or insulting. You do not have to respond to me. Answering my questions is completely optional.

Never take life seriously. No one gets out alive, anyway. ~ Unknown

If people are okay with it and it's possible for those who wish to be 'blurred' any howls or big events (the convention thingy in Memphis) should have people video taping... those discussions and panels might be really useful to this project. Although it would show inadvertently associated with furries since it's at a furry convention, but that could be a good point in the show to explain the difference
    ~~Our power can be replicated, but not our beginings~~

Being on the other side of the Atlantic limits my options slightly, but I'd be willing to provide (background) music or do some other sound editing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohdwolf View Post
    Being on the other side of the Atlantic limits my options slightly, but I'd be willing to provide (background) music or do some other sound editing.
    We actually would need some music. Nothing like Hard Rock but music would be great. Also sound editing would help out.
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!

Quote Originally Posted by Analae View Post
    Haha! Director's Assistant you nut.

Hey you knew that I was nut from the beginning.

I could also help on the music front, I've composed a variety of soundtracks for indie games before and many other small projects (ranging from a soundtrack to a small flash animation to producing and writing an entire synthpop album) - plus I'm pretty sure I've got enough electronical gear to destroy a small elephant.

I write New Age music and various other forms of Minimalistic Glitch in my spare time, I also branch out to Industrial, Synthpop and Chiptune when I get bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashen View Post
    If people are okay with it and it's possible for those who wish to be 'blurred' any howls or big events (the convention thingy in Memphis) should have people video taping... those discussions and panels might be really useful to this project. Although it would show inadvertently associated with furries since it's at a furry convention, but that could be a good point in the show to explain the difference
    Though I do think showing the panels would be beneficial, I still think it would be best to leave out anything that could possible relate us to furries. Im assuming that there is going to be an explaination that shows why we are NOT all furries, so putting us at a furry convention will just contradict our argument. I think showing all therian howls would be a safer bet.
    As we look deeply within, we understand our perfect balance. There is no fear of the cycle of birth, life and death. For when you stand in the present moment, you are timeless.