Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Contribute

Blog Entries

I was already going to write a paper theorizing on the potential scientific explanations of therianthropy for the thing Savage is doing. I'll be happy to submit it to Project Pawprint as well.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

that would be very helpful, cheetah.
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashen View Post
    One idea for the fundrasier thing would be a logo on cafepress 'Project Pawprint: Shift Happens' Along with other t-shirt, button type things *shrugs* people seemed to like the name.
    How much would that be to go ahead and get something started? Also, anyone who helps in the fundraisers or even the artwork will be in the production book.
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!

I'm capable of translating things into Spanish. Seeing as a large portion of the US population is Hispanic, could be useful. I probably won't be free until the 11th, though.

My knowledge of film making is non-existing, and I don't wish to appear in the movie in any way (I don't believe I could even if I wanted, being an ocean away). However, I do want to help it come through. If there's someway to donate to the project, through a paypal account or something, count on me.

Also, if at some point it's decided there should be a website for promoting the film, I could help at that too, whether at constructing it (while I'm not a web designer, I do have some knowledge about it), or at providing the hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by Akai View Post
    I'm capable of translating things into Spanish. Seeing as a large portion of the US population is Hispanic, could be useful. I probably won't be free until the 11th, though.
    Oh, that, me too!
    [FONT=Times New Roman]"Que el mundo es poca habitación para aquel que gira, y el suelo poco colchón"[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    My knowledge of film making is non-existing, and I don't wish to appear in the movie in any way (I don't believe I could even if I wanted, being an ocean away). However, I do want to help it come through. If there's someway to donate to the project, through a paypal account or something, count on me.

Also, if at some point it's decided there should be a website for promoting the film, I could help at that too, whether at constructing it (while I'm not a web designer, I do have some knowledge about it), or at providing the hosting.

Oh, that, me too!
    A website is in the making. I just have to find the $15 to pay for the domain name...I'm broke till next week...
    And yes I will be needing help with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Analae View Post
    A website is in the making. I just have to find the $15 to pay for the domain name...I'm broke till next week...
    And yes I will be needing help with that.
    I think I could register a domain name for about $10 / year (have no problem with paying it for the first year, since I was thinking of donating anyways). I already have the hosting. However, I'd need to first do some security checking, basically to verify that nobody would be able to find out my identity from the domain or hosting.

Just PM and we can talk about the details.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]"Que el mundo es poca habitación para aquel que gira, y el suelo poco colchón"[/FONT]

I've got some film making knowledge (I'm majoring in film), but if you need an avian interviewee, I'll gladly volunteer!
    The Four Faces - Ilrak (Main/Original), Bruce (Circa 1990-1991 - Present), Tony (2013 - Present), and the Protector/Other Guy (Possibly same as Bruce?)

Dormant member: Susan (1999-2013/14)

Oblivian Guest

*twinkle*

I guess I could write an essay on what it feels like to be manta ray when I swim, but there's a serious risk of it only being 10 rows long and boring people enough to make them spontaneously fall asleep. Or translate things to swedish.
    I wish I knew spanish like.. yesterday -.-.. so much more useful.

For what it's worth, Oblivian, I don't think anyone will complain about you being willing to translate it into Swedish. The more people it can potentially reach, the better. :-)
    So then the hydra says to the deli worker, "Please! I beg of you! I've got eight starving mouths to feed!"