Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Quick Proposal

I definately think using stock footage of animals, not just because it'd be interesting to watch, but as a visual aid to help people understand that the animal is speaking from inside the person almost. Rather than, 'I'm looking at a human who reffers to himself and foxes/badgers/x theriotype collectively... Yeah...' *facepalm*

Footage of animals would be a good idea in my opinion. ^_^
    *Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away
    *"We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey."

Wow. It seems that everyone likes the animal footage idea really well. So now we just need to find where we can film some. I know where we could get some footage of coyotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aislin View Post
    Wow. It seems that everyone likes the animal footage idea really well. So now we just need to find where we can film some. I know where we could get some footage of coyotes.
    The animal thing will be good as a cover up for those who don't want to speak, make some good B-roll, and would help tie in animal types with Therianthropy.
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!

Blog Entries

Creative use of footage is going to be pretty essential. After all, any kind of documentary can get boring real quick if all that is shown are long segments of the people being videoed in person sitting down being interviewed.

Besides just using stock footage of animals other filming techniques could be used to give the viewer something to look at for interviewers who wish not to be seen. Footage of landscapes, film of everyday movement through a city or town, footage of looking out a car while driving, or even footage of the interviewers who will allow themselves to be seen simply walking through a mall or down a sideway over a part of their interview could work. Even film taken with the camera moving low through the woods or such to give the illusion of seeing what an animal would see while running could be a good way to take-up visual screen time for voices.
    Last edited by House of Chimeras; October 31st, 2009 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Spelling Mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Earth Listener View Post
    Creative use of footage is going to be pretty essential. After all, any kind of documentary can get boring real quick if all that is shown are long segments of the people being videoed in person sitting down being interviewed.

Besides just using stock footage of animals other filming techniques could be used to give the viewer something to look at for interviewers who wish not to be seen. Footage of landscapes, film of everyday movement through a city or town, footage of looking out a car while driving, or even footage of the interviewers who will allow themselves to be seen simply walking through a mall or down a sideway over a part of their interview could work. Even film taken with the camera moving low through the woods or such to give the illusion of seeing what an animal would see while running could be a good way to take-up visual screen time for voices.
    I was also looking at a few camera effects and found something called Mirage. I've never used it but have seen it. It actually blurs the footage in camera. *evil laugh* I love playing around. Its going to take a lot to pull it together and keep it from being boring, but keep the ideas coming.
    The storm of war will arrive and thunder and blood will rain down from on high! Revolution is at hand. Unite!! Take up arms. Stand shoulder to shoulder with your brothers and sisters! And break free from the cold shackles of oppression. There will be no surrender! Only glory and honor! Stand and be counted among those that dare to fight for their freedom!